Marshall Major III Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphone, Brown - New
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth aptX gives you exceptional audio quality and the freedom and convenience to move with 30 feet of wireless listening range
- 30+ hours of wireless playtime on a single charge
- 40 mm dynamic drivers that are custom tuned for enhanced bass response, smooth midst and crystal clear highs that draw on over 50 years of sound heritage.
- With the multi-directional control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume of your device, as well as power your headphone on or off.
- Easy to use phone functionality makes the major III Bluetooth the perfect everyday companion. Wirelessly answer, reject or end a call with the control knob
- Collapsible design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Marshall major III Bluetooth is the next chapter in the revolutionary history of Marshall. This modern go-to classic headphone has been re-engineered for a cleaner more refined design, while the silhouette stays true to its original form. Major III Bluetooth offers you the freedom and convenience of wireless Bluetooth aptX technology and 30+ hours of playtime on a single charge. The major III is covered in time tested durable vinyl covering and proudly stamped with the iconic script logo, all giving a firm nod to the legacy of Marshall.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Maybe they are counterfeit?
At any rate, they are going back....
The charge last long, and it works great with the cord when the charge is out.
The sound is great when listening to music or watching a movie.
Feel very comfortable, not too tight on my head.
The whole earpiece fits on my ear, which I prefer, and I don't have a issue when wearing earrings.
They fold up and are easy to transport.
Also, I love the curly cord, it reminds my of older headphones, just reminiscing.
The cordless range is AMAZING!! I can walk all over my house and have no issues. And it's 2,000 sq feet, not an apartment, so they go pretty darn far.
The bass is not great. I have a pair of Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphone, those have amazing bass that can be adjusted, I swear they vibrate on your head. But I don't like that they are over my ears, they feel super tight on my head. I also couldn't wear earrings with the SkullCandy. Plus, the cordless range on the SkullCandy sucked compared to the Marshall.
Over all, they are great for everyday use, comfortable, and have amazing range.