|Number of Game Players||4|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||16 November 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 year and up|
|Item model number||FLK83|
|Product Dimensions||36.8 x 41.91 x 12.7 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$8.99 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Mattel Games Toss Across Family Game
|Price:||+ S$31.56 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Pick a letter and toss a beanbag!
- The winner is the first player or team to get there X's or O's in a row
- Just like Tic-Tac-Toe, the action switches bak and forth, again and again
- Who'll be the winner? It's a toss!
- Fun for the whole family; 2-4 players
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This modern take on the classic game of tic-tac-toe uses beanbags to flip squares on a large plastic frame. Flip over squares and line up three symbols in a row for the win!.
Tic Tac Toe flips out!
We took classic Tic Tac Toe and added some dimension and action! The Toss Across unit can sit easily on a floor—or even outdoors. Turn all nine targets blank side up, choose your letter, get your three bean bags ready, take aim, and toss! Did you turn over an “X,” an “O,” or did the target flip back to blank?
- We took classic Tic Tac Toe and added some action!
- Turn all targets blank side up, grab your three bean bags, and get ready to toss!
- Players try to get the rotating triangles to flip to show either X or O. Three in a row wins!
- Toss Across is lots of fun and even helps develop hand-eye coordination
How fast can you get three in a row?
Taking turns, try to flip three of your letter in a row—up, down, or diagonally. And what makes Toss Across even more exciting is that with the right aim and touch, you can flip your opponent’s targets and save yourself from defeat!
Fun for kids and adults!
Toss Across is so simple to play that kids of just about any age can join in—and win! With some coordination and a little luck, Toss Across will flip your way, but who knows what will happen in the next round? Recommended for kids 5 yrs and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
6 out 9 cubes did not spin. These were the ones on top and bottom of the frame once the game was put together.
Bin bags are not heavy enough, they need to be thrown from almost a foot away
I bought this game for the grandkids for Spring brake and it was a waste of money.