|Number of Pieces||2|
|Release date||25 October 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 year and up|
|Item model number||15423-8|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 2.54 x 17.78 cm; 400 Grams|
McFarlane - DC Multiverse Build-a 7 Action Figure - Wave 2 - SupermanInfected
- Superman (The Infected) figure is based on The Infected storyline in the comic book series Batman/Superman (2019
- Superman (The Infected) comes with an alternate pair of hands, and a base
- Figure includes 1 to 4 build-a componates. When combined with the remaining parts, will assemble the Batman of Earth -12, aka The Merciless
- Includes a collectable art card with comic book artwork from Batman/Superman #2 (2019) on the front, and a character biography on the back
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Collect all the figures to build the complete The Merciless figure! Robin of Earth -22, Batman (Dark Nights: Metal), and The Batman Who Laughs with Sky Tyrant Wings. Figures sold separately.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton as a baby, Kal-El was found by farmers Martha and Jonathan Kent and raised as their son, Clark. As Clark grew up, the radiation from Earth's yellow sun gave him extraordinary powers, which he kept hidden. Now fully grown, he uses his powers to protect his adopted world as Superman. The Man of Steel is virtually invulnerable and has the powers of super-strength, super-speed, and flight. He also has enhanced senses, including heat vision, X-ray vision, super-hearing, and super-breath. In order to infiltrate The Batman Who Laughs' crew, Superman infects himself with the Super-Villain's deadly nanotoxin and goes undercover as one of the infected.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 23 April 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 29 October 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 23 December 2020