McHenry Hohnen 2015 Rolling Stone Decanter Magazine 96 Points
|Price:||(S$144.00 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
- The fruit for our 2015 Rolling Stone is sourced from the most outstanding parcels from our Hazel’s Vineyard
- . The nose is a display of fragrant violets, black currants and blueberry confectionery complemented by savoury notes of black olive tapenade and dusty dark chocolate.
- The palate is opulent yet refined combining intense dark fruits and sweet spice with firm gravelly tannins providing impressive length.
- Pairing: Simple semi hard aged cheese, Olives, Steak, simple foods
- Margaret River, Decanter Magazine 96 Points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package dimensions : 40 x 10.4 x 9.8 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 July 2020
- ASIN : B07LGG15P7
- Country of origin : Australia
Buy it with
This is a powerful and well-defined cabernet-dominant wine. Slightly more savoury and grainy than the previous vintage, with a subtle leafy lift. Has a gravelly tannin character with a type of red brick dust on the palate. Structure is all about the cabernet. It has a rich black fruit density and thickness. Needs to be decanted and splashed around now to bring out the vibrancy in the palate. More of the graphite emerges with breathing. Cellar 20 years Rated "Best of the West" Bordeaux variety blend - 2015 Rolling Stone - 98 Points (Ray Jordan 2020 - The West Australian Wine Guide)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|