|Manufacturer||Einstein Associates LLC|
|Item model number||876-V|
|Product Dimensions||109 x 50 x 86 cm; 3 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Medical Adjustable Bed Assist Rail Handle and Hand Guard Grab Bar, Bedside Safety and Stability (Tool-Free Assembly)
|Price:||+ S$40.45 Delivery|
- FALL PREVENTION & MOBILITY INDEPENDENCE - A safe and secure grip to help you get in and out of bed safely. Allow seniors, disabled individuals, pregnant women or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get out of bed unassisted
- SAFE & DURABLE - Heavy-duty powder-coated steel provides a strong, Can hold up to 300lbs
- SLIP-RESISTANT FOAM PADS - Slip resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs work to provide increased stability for user
- MODERN DESIGN UNIVERSAL BED RAIL - Adjustable bed rail height and width allows product to fit onto any sized beds (twin, full, double, queen, king) and on either side of the bed (right or left). Modern bed rail design will blend in nicely in any bedroom. Note: Bed Assist Handle/Rail works only with mattresses > 5 inches in height. It will not work on low bed/platform bed with height clearance less than 14" from floor to frame.
- TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY & EASY TO CLEAN - Assembles in minutes without tools. To use: simply slide under your mattress. To clean: Wipe and let dry
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Note: Bed Assist Handle/Rail does not require both box and mattress to work. However it will work only with mattresses greater than 5 inches in height. It will not work on low/platform beds with height clearance less than 14" from floor to frame.
If getting in and out of bed presents a challenge, the solution is simple.
The Medical Home Bed Assist Handle/Rail provides a safe and secure grip to help seniors, disabled, or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get in and out of bed unassisted. Equipped with a slip-resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs, this unit provides the ultimate support and stability for its users.
This modern handrail design will blend in nicely in any of your bedroom. It promotes mobility independence and the prevention of bedside falls; a common problem among seniors and patients.
The bed rail can be placed on either side of the bed for maximum convenience.
- Height: 13" - 14.5"
- Depth: 34" - 43"
- Width: 20"
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Height clearance from bed frame to floor: 14" - 20.5"
- It will fit all sizes of bed (Twin, Full, Queen, King).
- Bed Rail works best on mattresses > 5'' height. Height from floor to bottom should be at least 14"
Features of the Bed Rail
Independence & Fall Prevention
Offers safe and secure grip to help you get in and out of bed safely.
Safe & Durable
Heavy-duty powder-coated steel provides a strong, sturdy frame with a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs.
Slip-resistant Foam Pads
Slip-resistant handle with foam padding and horizontal stabilizer bars provide stability for users.
Modern Universal Bed Rail
Modern bed rail design blends with your home decor.
Adjustable bed rail height and width can fit any bed i.e. Twin, Full, Double, Queen or King.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But there are two things I want people to know:
1) I did not receive any instructions to assemble this in the box. To be honest, it is so simple to assemble that just the picture on the product box was all I needed to put it together. From box to bed took about 20 minutes for me. Very simple.
2) When fully inserted into the bed, it seems it causes the mattress to lift up by about a 1/4". Trust me, this is nothing big. It won't affect the functionality at all. It all looks fine...the functionality far exceeds this little nit-pick.
So absolutely, works as advertised, it feels solid and looks great. 5-Stars all the way.