Gal Metal (World Tour Edition) for Nintendo Switch
Enhance your purchase
- A rhythm game designed for Nintendo Switch
- Gameplay of Gal Metal is simple and easy to learn
- The world tour edition of Gal Metal featuring the base game as well as the entire 'encore' DLC Pack
- The joy-con (L) and joy-con (R) produce different sounds and swinging together forms a cymbal crash
- Gal Metal lets the player create their own drumlines based on over a dozen beats
- Region/Version: R2
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gal Metal is a rhythm game designed for Nintendo Switch that turns each joy-con into a drumstick. Players will take hold of the Joy-Cons to rock along with the music as they create their own complex performances and rack up millions of points using personal free-form drum lines based on over a dozen different beats. With Nintendo Switch pro controller support on offer as well, players will be able to choose how they want to jam and earn metal power to use against the alien invaders in this uniquely adlib-friendly rhythm experience. World tour edition additional content - Rock 'n roll with the world tour edition of Gal Metal featuring the base game as well as the entire 'encore' DLC pack, adding 5 new characters, each with their own unique story and song, plus a reversible inlay and 'Heavy Metal' physical stickers to customise your Nintendo Switch.
1 x DVD
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|