|Manufacturer||Midwest Homes for Pets|
|Item model number||171GHP|
|Product Dimensions||119.38 x 60.96 x 35.56 cm; 5.67 Kilograms|
MidWest Homes for Pets 171GHP Guinea Habitat Plus - Guinea Pig Cage w/ Top Panel, 47L x 24W x 14H Inches White/ Teal
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||MidWest Homes for Pets|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||119.4 x 61 x 35.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||12.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Provides 8 square feet of living area for Guinea Pigs as recommended by Veterinarians and Breeders
- Fully removable wire mesh top to protect your Guinea Pig from predators. The multi-access folding top and divider panel with hinged "lock-in-place" ramps/doors separate play and care areas
- Durable, leak proof, washable and easily removable PVC lined canvas bottom allows for easy care and maintenance while providing traction and protection for Guinea Pig's sensitive feet
- 14" high sides provide for secure and convenient access to Guinea Pigs. Great Guinea Pig cage for indoor or outdoor use. Sets up in minutes, no tools required for assembly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Guinea Habitat Plus is interactive and expandable. It includes a folding, multi-access removable top, leak-proof hand washable durable PVC lined canvas bottom, dividing panel with ramps and canvas covers. The canvas covers are hand washable. The 'Bigger is Better' Interactive and Expandable Habitat is designed with Guinea Pigs and their owners in mind.
Guinea Pig Care
Guinea pigs make great pets because they're low maintenance, gentle, and great with kids!
Remember these tips to keep your guinea pig happy and healthy.
- Space - guinea pigs need space to exercise, explore, and socialize.
- Grooming - Long-haired guinea pigs should be brushed daily to avoid mats and knots.
- Food - Pellets and timothy hay should make up the majority of their diet, but they also need plenty of Vitamin C. Offer plenty of oranges and kale.
- Hideaways - Make sure your guinea pig has a place to hide. This can reduce stress and provide him with a safe and quiet place to rest.
Guinea Habitat Plus
Designed with Guinea Pigs & Owners in Mind!
The Guinea Habitat is no ordinary guinea pig cage. Our product developers at MidWest Homes for Pets watched closely how guinea pigs play, eat, sleep, and interact and created an ideal home for them. Every detail of the Guinea Habitat was meticulously designed to keep your guinea pigs fit, healthy, and well-adjusted.
When making your guinea pig feel at home, bigger is definitely better! The Guinea Habitat features 8 square feet of space and can easily be expanded to 16 square feet with the simple addition of another Guinea Habitat or Guinea Habitat Plus. This gives your guinea pig the room they need to exercise, explore and socialize. The spacious area also allows convenient clean up and easier interaction between you and your pet.
- The Guinea Habitat Plus features a multi-access folding top allowing safe and secure interaction with your enclosed guinea pigs
- The Guinea Habitat Plus model also features a deciding panel with hinged, lock-in-place ramps to separate play and care areas
- 14 inch sides keep your guinea pigs secure while giving you easy access
- Modular design allows for numerous configurations and unlimited expandability
- Durable, PVC-lined canvas bottom protects your pets' sensitive feet and is leak-proof and washable
- Sets up in minutes with no tools required
Features & Benefits
Multi-Access Folding Top
This innovative top looks safe and secure interaction with your guinea pigs while keeping them enclosed.
The dividing panel features a lock-in-place ramp to separate play and care areas. Just close the ramp to keep your guinea pig in the habitat while you clean the other side.
Easy to Clean Liner
The durable, leak proof, washable and easily removable PVC-lined canvas bottom allows for easy care and maintenance while providing protection for your guinea pig's sensitive feet.
Great for Outdoor Use
The Guinea Habitat is perfect for keeping your guinea pigs safe while they explore outside.
|Wabbitat Deluxe||Critterville Small Animal Playpen||CritterNation Animal Habitat with Stand||Wabbitat Folding Cage||FerretNation Animal Habitat|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Small Animal!||Includes Hay Feeder, Water Bottle, Feeding Bowl, Elevated Feeding Area||Provides 5 to 9 Feet of Living Space Depending on Configuration of Playpen (Rectangle, Hexagon, Diamond)||Full Width Double Doors That Provide Maximum Accessibility for Easy Cleaning & Feeding||Unique Design Provides Versatile Top and Front Door Access||Full Width Double Doors|
|Quick and Easy Assembly, No Tools Required||Great Playpen for Pet and Pet Parent to Interact and Play||Wide Expanse Shelf & Full Width Plastic Pan Floor to Provide Maximum Play Area & Prevent Dangerous Falls||Easy to Slide Out and Clean Front Access Durable Plastic Pan||Ferret-Proof Dual Locking Door Latches|
|Large Living Space for Maximum Comfort||Perfect For Non-Jumping Small Animals (Hamsters, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs)||Critter-Proof Dual-Locking Door Latches that Provide Secure, Easy One-Handed Operation||Secure Slide Latch Allows for One-Handed Door Operation||Easily Removable and Adjustable Shelf|
|Convenient Top and Side Door Access||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage & Travel||Appropriately Angled Ramps Specifically Designed for the Pet's Safety||Sets Up Complete in Seconds with No Tools Required||Appropriately Angled Ramps Designed for Ferret Safety|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Marcus Lim on 16 December 2020
By Sofia on 24 March 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The base can be put in the washing machine and you can order a spare base. This would be handy if you do not have another cage or run to put them in while base is in machine. I have one of the side gates open and have another run at end. This is my own run. However, I’d expect this company to have additional parts so you can extend the side of cage. All in all pleased with the functionality of this cage. Entry from the roof makes it easier to look after your GP’s. My GP’s are happy too.