|Part Number||Thirteen Chefs|
|Manufacturer reference||Thirteen Chefs|
|Package Dimensions||20.32 x 10.92 x 8.64 cm; 680 Grams|
Food Grade Mineral Oil and Wax for Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks and Countertops, Set of 2
|Price:||+ S$12.89 Delivery|
- FDA food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products
- Pure USP mineral oil and wax - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Includes Genuine Beeswax, Brazilian Carnauba Wax to keep items protected
- Restores and protects wood - hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying
- Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze
- Made in USA - stringent quality, not imported from China
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use this food grade mineral oil to maintain and restore your wood and bamboo cutting boards, butcher blocks and other wood products in the kitchen. Our oil is made from the pure USP grade white mineral oil that is enriched with vitamin E for added shelf stability and wood absorption. Not all mineral oil is food safe Mineral oil comes in multiple grades that is based on the refinement process. The lowest and least expensive grades are used for commercial and industrial equipment while the top quality grades are for medicine, food and cosmetics. Lower grade mineral oil is classified by the world health organization as a known carcinogen, while refined mineral oil is not. Our food grade mineral oil is safe for human use and is of an exceptionally refined grade that is colorless, odorless and has no taste.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Day after solution: After three coats of mineral oil and three days drying - started on the waxing phase. Forget the bottle cap, unscrew it and put it aside, pour directly from the bottle. Wax or Mineral Oil. The caps leak, are very poorly made, create a major mess.
I washed everything with a diluted bleach solution then dried in the hot sun. Next I used the oil and conditioner and Everything came out beautifully.
I treated all of my cutting boards. This is a really nice product.