Food Grade Mineral Oil, 1 Gallon (128oz), for Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks, Stainless Steel and More, NSF Approved
|Price:||+ S$36.88 Delivery|
- Colorless, odorless, and tasteles food grade mineral oil is used to treat stainless steel and wood surfaces
- Ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces, lubricating food processing machines, rust prevention for knives, and stainless steel cleaner
- Maintain the natural feel and quality of your wooden cutting boards, salad bowls, and utensils
- Can be used as a moisturizer, especially for babies with delicate skin
- Can also be used as a natural laxative
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Food grade mineral oil has a wide variety of applications and benefits, such as lubricating and protecting food processing machines, preserving wood prep surfaces (cutting boards/butcher blocks), protecting knives from rust, and even serves as a natural laxative. Mineral oil from UltraSource is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless mixture of saturated paraffinic and naphthenic hydrocarbons. Our food grade white oils are chemically, and biologically stable. Contains vitamin E, a natural antioxidant to protect quality during handling and storage. Treating wood cutting boards and butcher blocks preserves the quality of the wood and prevents drying or cracking.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.71 x 15.39 x 15.09 cm; 3.36 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 3 April 2015
- Manufacturer : UltraSource
- ASIN : B00VNI1JI0
- Item model number : 501333
Best Sellers Rank:
2,457 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 119 in Household Cleaners
- Customer reviews:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you have wooden/bamboo cutting boards or cooking utensils, you're much better off buying a gallon of this rather than $10 for 8oz.
Also, if you look up mineral oil, you will find it has dozens of uses. It's the main ingredient in baby oil, it can be used to lubricate small machinery, protects knives from rusting, is used with a whetstone to sharpen a blade and used to clean stainless steel.
For the price, I would recommend grabbing a couple of gallons.
UPDATE: Been treating lots of wooden kitchen utensils with this. Works great. Heated some on the stove and melted in food grade bee's wax. Poured the mixture into a glass mason jar. Once cooled I put on a final coat on the utensils and cutting boards. Love it.