|Manufacturer||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Part number||NO. 012S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|maximum weight capacity||220 Pounds|
|Display Style||LCD Screen|
|Special Features||Adjustable Resistance|
|Included Components||Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper With Resistance Bands, 1-Lr44 Batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Manufacturer||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Item model number||NO. 012S|
|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 31.75 x 34.29 cm; 6.58 Kilograms|
Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS LCD monitor measures the steps time total and calories making your exercise more reasonable and effective
- TOTAL BODY Equipped with removable training bands this high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles and using low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest back and shoulders
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM Built with a hydraulic drive system this workout machine provides a smooth stepping motion
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT Height adjustment knob adjusts the step motion height for either short bursts or long steps
- WIDE NON-SLIP PEDALS Large textured foot plates ensure a solid non-slip footing Height range will decrease with each counter-clockwise turn
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get fit and healthy in the comfort of your own home with the Sunny Health & Fitness No 012s Mini Stepper with resistance bands Offering a full cardio workout and strengthening your muscles this stepper exercise machine can help you get a shapely and toned body as well as full body workout Work out anywhere at any time! This stepper with removable resistance bands is easily assembled simply unbox and attach the included resistance bands to begin your fitness journey! Convenient easy-assembly means you can save time money and energy on putting together your stepper!
No. 012-S - Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over 18 years, Sunny Health and Fitness has helped our customers achieve their unique fitness goals.
We take great pride our high-quality health and fitness products carrying only the finest exercise equipment to ensure efficiency while you work out.
Sunny Health and Fitness' commitment to your fitness success keeps us motivated to continue to provide products that help you become better.
Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands - No. 012-S
By Sunny Health & Fitness
Offering a full cardio workout and strengthening your muscles, this stepper exercise machine can help you get a shapely and toned body as well as full body workout. Work out anywhere at any time! This stepper with removable resistance bands is easily assembled, simply unbox and attach the included resistance bands to begin your fitness journey! Convenient easy-assembly means you can save time, money and energy on putting together your stepper!
- Foam padded resistance bands perfect for a non-slip grip
- Hydraulic drive system for smooth stepping motions
- Large textured foot plates ensure a solid non-slip footing
- Full body workout with removable resistance bands
- Easily assembled, simply unbox and attach the included resistance bands to begin your fitness journey!
Exercising with your 012-S screen display will showcase the distance and time to keep you focused to achieving any type of personal fitness goals. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
SLIP RESISTANT FOOT PLATES
Maintaining balance and safety are no longer an issue with the non-slip foot pads. Oversized textured non-slip foot plates will accommodate all sizes, while remaining grip to ensure safe footing during the most demanding, vigorous workouts.
REMOVABLE RESISTANCE BANDS
Equipped with removable training bands. This high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles using low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest, back, and shoulders, along with exercising your inner and outer thighs, abs and obliques
The 14.5 lb. lightweight body makes it ideal for grab-and-go operation. Small and compact to easy store away and out of sight when not in use.
|Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands NO. 012-S||Sunny Health & Fitness NO. 045 Twister Stepper||Sunny Health and Fitness Adjustable Twist Stepper, P8000||Sunny Health & Fitness Twisting Stair Stepper with Band, NO. 068|
|Foot Action||Up/Down Action||Twist Action||Twist Action||Twist Action|
|Resistance System||Hydraulic - Non Adjustable||Hydraulic - Non Adjustable||Hydraulic - Non Adjustable||Hydraulic - Non Adjustable|
|Digital Display||Time, Calorie, Count, Rep/Min, Scan||Time, Calorie, Count, Total Count, Scan||Time, Calorie, Count, Reps/Min, Scan||Scan, Time, Count, Calorie, Reps/Min|
|Max User Weight||220 lb||250 lb||220 lb||220 lb|
|Product Dimensions||16L x 15W x 13H in||17L x 19W x 14H in||16L x 15W x 13H in||16L x 15W x 13H in|
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is durable and heavy, doesnt make any noise when im using the stepper. I was contemplating buying one at Decathalon, considering the products are known to be cheaper than anywhere. But i was wrong. This Amazon one is cheaper by 30% and the Decathalon one looks plastic-ky and cheap.
As for the bands, they’re really tight! Gotta use it when you’re using the steppers as it needs the weight to prevent the stepper from toppling - not a surprise since that is how i’d use it.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm in the process of losing 100+ lbs, I'm down 80 so far. When I first got the stepper, I was only able to use it for 10 minutes before I felt like I was going to die. In a good way. I worked my way up to an hour and a half, and it's a great way to burn calories and get a sweat on. I now use it just about every day as a warm up before the rest of my workout. I was worried about it eventually not being an adequate work out as I became more fit, but I don't see that happening any time soon.
I expect to use this stepper until the day it dies, and I'll probably buy a new one when it does. I already feel I got my money's worth from it. I recommended it to a friend who wants to lose weight, and she loves it, too.
I've lost my hundred pounds, and I still love this stepper.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 March 2019
In reference to some common questions/complaints I've seen, here is an FYI about the this machine.
1. It is a STEPPER, not an elliptical--meaning you step up and down, not glide back and forth.
2. It does require you to maintain your own balance while using it (unlike an elliptical). It is actually better for your muscle tone and core muscles to keep your own balance while exercising. However, if you have a medical issue that impairs your balance, this might not be a good machine for you.
3. You MUST use it standing up. Because you put your full weight on the pedals to pump them up and down, this machine would not work for someone sitting at a desk or in a chair.
4. The arm resistance bands are optional and do not effect the function of the stepper pedals. They are mounted to the frame of the machine and the length is adjustable. They are simple rubber type stretchy resistance bands, similar to bungee cords.
5. The step counter has been accurate for me, but I consider the other modes (calories, etc.) to be estimates. If you need more in depth exercise tracking, I would suggest a personal device (Fitbit, etc.) or looking for another machine at a higher price point to include the bells and whistles.
6. There is no way to adjust the incline of the pedals, or increase the step height (how far up and down the pedals go) beyond the 8" or so in the machines range of motion. Again, if this is important, you should probably look at a higher price point. Personally I find the incline and step height works well for me.
7. The machine seems durable to me, and I use it about 5x a week, for 20-30 minutes. If you work out much more than that, you may want to invest in a more expensive, bigger machine.
8. The weight limit for the machine is 220 lb, per the instruction manual.
9. The instruction manual is well written and clear instructions are given for assembly and maintenance. Instructions are given for parts to oil if the machine begins to squeak.
10. The machine is very quiet. You do hear air pushing from the cylinders as you step up and down, but it's not loud. I use the machine while my baby naps with no problem.
11. The pedals are 11 1/4" long from inside the toe guard to the edge of the pedal. I wear women's size 9 and have plenty of room.
12. Despite its simple design, this machine does give you quite a work out (similar to climbing stairs). It's definitely cardiovascular exercise, and you definitely feel it in your calves, thighs and gluts. Maintaining balance also gives my core muscles a work out, and you can use the arm bands too if you want. Like any exercise, it depends on the amount of effort you put in.
I would highly recommend this stepper for anyone like myself, who wants an affordable machine with a small footprint to get some easy exercise at home. I'm a 30-something mother with small children, so going to the gym isn't convenient for me. I'm not a fitness guru, my goals are to get more cardio and shed a few pounds. For around $50, you can't beat the price for the amount of exercise you can get from this little stepper.
The cable that operates the stepping motion of the pistols broke. I contacted the manufacturer by e-mail and promptly received a personal response from a customer service reply the name of Andrea. She answered, via e-mail, all of my questions and I was able to place an order for replacement cables. I d I did order more than one just to be on the safe side. Andrea followed up with me during each step of the order fulfillment process.
In a timely manner I received the cables and was able to quickly, and without complication, install a cable within 15 minutes time. The stepper is now working as good as new. Thanks to the excellent service provided by Andrea.