Minky Trio Concertina Plus Drying Rack, 49', Silver 3 tier with 21m
- Strong and sturdy - with extra drying space
- Massive drying capacity 49feet + flip outs hold 12 hanging items
- Simple and safe autolock mechanism
- Non-slip feet for extra stability
- Folds flat for easy storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Minky 3 Tier Plus Indoor drying rack has a large and versatile drying capacity and is made from an extra strong tubular steel construction to prevent collapse when loaded with wet clothes. When the drying rack is opened, the double sided auto-lock mechanism clicks securely into position allowing the drying rack to be repositioned safely without fear of collapse, even when fully loaded. The 3 tier drying rack has 49 feet of drying space plus 4 unique flip outs that hold in total 12 extra long hanging items on coat hangers . The non-slip feet give extra stability and prevent damage to floors. After use the rack folds flat for easy storage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Had to revise my review. It's already rusting and ruining my clotnes. How can a drying rack not be made to withstand wet clothes???
- Lightweight enough to carry around, but hefty enough that when it stands up it won't fall over or be tipped over.
- Multiple bars of different heights to accommodate clothes of different lengths and weights. You can hang thin clothes on each bar, or drape heavier items across several bars. Dresses can be hung up on the higher bars and underwear and socks on the lower ones.
- Folds up discreetly and packs away nicely
- Doesn't stain clothes and the metal hasn't tarnished
- A bit tricky to fold up. I can't just lift the latch on one end and exert a small push; I have to lift the latch and then jiggle the entire contraption, lately I've discovered that I have to lift one latch and then gingerly lift the other latch (using two hands) and then catch the rack as it comes tumbling down. Sometimes when I lift the latches, the entire thing comes tumbling down like a house of cards and then I get a pinched finger as the rack smashes my hand. I wish this thing was easier to fold up without you having to be so careful about not injuring yourself.
- personal preference: I wish the smaller bars were spaced a bit farther apart. If I drape clothing on each bar, like for t-shirts or pants, they sometimes end up touching each other due to the clothing thickness. I also wish the top bar was flat instead of angled inwards. The flat top would have been nice for heavy fabrics like sweaters where hanging at an angle would drag the wet fabric structure downwards.