|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Package dimensions||21.69 x 16.1 x 13.89 cm; 2.24 Kilograms|
Miracle Noodle Miracle Rice - Plant Based Shirataki Rice, Keto, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Dairy Free, Low Calories - 8 Ounce (Pack of 10)
|Price:||(S$48.33 / Item) + S$26.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- MIRACLE RICE: Just because you're on a low-calorie, low-carb or gluten-free diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy tasty rice dishes. Our very own Miracle Rice is the perfect base for your healthy, guilt-free stir-fry, rice pilaf and even rice pudding!
- DIETARY FRIENDLY: Miracle Noodles and rice are approved for these special diets: Keto, Paleo, Certified Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Soy-Free, Certified Vegan, Certified Kosher, and Blood Sugar-Friendly. Miracle Noodle products are made from quality, plant based ingredients, and may not be suitable for people with sensitivities to high-fiber foods
- VERY LOW CALORIES: Each serving of Miracle Noodle Miracle Rice contains only 10 calories and 3 grams of carbs, perfect for your weight loss diet. In fact, that small carb content is only from the fiber and a natural calcium additive that helps the rice keep their shape
- GRAIN FREE: Unlike typical rice made from high-sugar grain, our low calorie Miracle Rice is derived from the Japanese konjac plant. That means it's safe for diabetics and others with challenging dietary restrictions
- ANCIENT RECIPE: Our rice is 97% water and 3% soluble plant fiber. It's the same way the Buddhist monks who developed shirataki noodles and rice made them over 1,400 years ago!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Welcome to Miracle Noodle
In 2006, Jonathan Carp, MD was visiting a friend in Japan when she took him to a Buddhist-run vegetarian restaurant on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Kyoto. He was introduced to konnyaku in different shapes and in noodles called shirataki. After discovering the health benefits of this amazing plant-based food and the positive health implications for his patients, he started Miracle Noodle with his family.
Word Began Spreading: As Miracle Noodle received positive accolades from the likes of Dr. Oz, Rachael Ray, Rocco Dispirito, and being featured in magazines like Cosmo, Men's Health, First for Women, and TV shows like The View, ABC News, Hollywood Tonight - the company expanded and so did the product offerings.
Here's What Happened: We now offer a line of products consistent with the health goals of our customers, making healthy eating easy and delicious. All of our products are Non-GMO, Vegan, and Grain Free with an ever-expanding option of organic options as well.
Peace of Mind in Four Ways: Our mission is to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to food selection
- Providing healthy, delicious, guilt-free eating
- Providing delicious foods for people with dietary restrictions, celiac, certain seizure disorders, and general weight loss goals
- Providing foods that take the anxiety out of eating by adhering to strict guidelines on sodium, calories, non-gmo, gluten free, healthy fats, and natural
- Always increasing the quality, sustainable sourcing of our products, and ethical values inculcated to us by our families and giving back a portion of our profits to our Kiva microfinance partners - helping people worldwide
Miracle Noodle is the Perfect Addition to Any Health-Conscious Eater's Cache - Let's Get Eating!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|