|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Item model number||TRTAZI11A|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 22.86 x 15.88 cm; 1.91 Kilograms|
Miracle Noodle Zero Carb, Gluten Free Shirataki Pasta, Angel Hair (Packaging May Vary), 7-Ounce, (Pack of 6)
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||7oz (Pack of 6)|
|Item weight||4.2 Pounds|
|Package weight||2.35 Kilograms|
About this item
- DIETARY FRIENDLY: Miracle Noodles and rice are approved for these special diets: Keto, Paleo, Certified Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Soy-Free, Certified Vegan, Certified Kosher, and Blood Sugar-Friendly. Miracle Noodle products are made from quality, plant based ingredients, and may not be suitable for people with sensitivities to high-fiber foods
- ANGEL HAIR: These delicious angel hair shirataki noodles are thin and airy, so they make a great starting point for many tasty Italian entrees!
- ZERO CALORIE: Each serving of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair contains zero calories and less than 1 gram of carbs. In fact, that small carb content is only from the fiber and a natural calcium additive that helps the noodles keep their shape.
- GRAIN FREE: Unlike typical noodles, which are made of flour or grains, shirataki noodles are made of the Japanese konjac plant.
- ANCIENT RECIPE: Our noodles and rice are 97% water and 3% soluble plant fiber -- (plus mineral lime water to help the noodles keep their shape). It's the same way the Buddhist monks who developed these noodles made them over 1400 years ago!
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
In 2006, Jonathan Carp, MD was visiting a friend in Japan when she took him to a Buddhist-run vegetarian restaurant on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Kyoto. He was introduced to konnyaku in different shapes and in noodles called shirataki. After discovering the health benefits of this amazing plant-based food and the positive health implications for his patients, he started Miracle Noodle with his family. As Miracle Noodle received positive accolades from the likes of Dr. Oz, Rachael Ray, Rocco Dispirito and being featured in magazines like Cosmo, Men Health, and First for Women and TV shows like The View, ABC News, Hollywood Tonight - the company expanded and so did the product offerings. We now offer a line of products consistent with the health goals of our customers, making healthy eating easy and delicious. All of our products are non-gmo, vegan, and grain free with an ever expanding option of organic options as well.
Welcome to our family
Miracle Noodles are Shirataki noodles made from the Konjac plant, and have been known for their health benefits in Japan and China for 1,400 years.
The noodles are easy to prepare, take on the flavor of whatever sauce you use, and work with almost every diet/lifestyle plan.
We’re a family business committed to providing you with the highest quality, healthiest products, and are honored to welcome you to our Miracle noodle family where you can eat as many noodles as you want and not worry about a thing except how loud you may slurp!
Why Do Over 1 Million People Love Miracle Noodle and Rice?
Because Pasta is finally on the menu again! By replacing regular pasta or rice (or sides like potatoes and grains) with Miracle Noodle, you may notice some healthy changes: you’re slowly losing weight*, your blood sugar is more balanced*, you’re 'regular' and not dealing with as much embarrassing gas and bloat*, and you’re enjoying every bite of Miracle Noodle pasta and rice!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Miracle Noodle products are delicious, 100% natural and plant-based, Non-GMO, and approved for these special diets:
- Blood Sugar-Friendly
Enjoy These Health Benefits With Every Miracle Noodle Meal
Low Carb & Low Calorie
A natural soluble fiber found in the konjac flour that we make Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, and our Ready-To-Eat meals from is called glucomannan. It not only slows your digestion and prolongs the sensation of fullness, it has virtually no calories and no carbohydrates.
Grain Free & Soy Free
Made from the konjac plant, Miracle noodles are a pure, unprocessed, 100% natural food you can enjoy every day.
Gluten Free & Non-GMO
Naturally gluten-free and low in calories and carbs. Not made with gluten-free substitutes.
The glucomannan found in the Konjac flour in Miracle Noodle and Miracle Rice slows down your absorption of glucose, helping to gently balance your blood sugar.* Enjoy pasta again.
Vietnamese Chicken Soup - a Miracle Noodle family favorite
1. In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the water out of the package, rinse the noodles in cool water for 10-15 seconds (the konjac plant aroma is normal and will go away fully in the next step). Put in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then dry the noodles by placing in a non-oiled pan on medium heat until dry. Divide noodles into two bowls.
3. Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes (until completely cooked).
4. Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between two soup bowls then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce.
5. Garnish bowls with a slice of lime and chopped cilantro.
- 3 cups organic reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- (1) 7oz bag of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Noodles
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced crosswise into 1/8 slices
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tsp chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2 lime, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup of mushrooms-any variety (optional)
- 1 thinly slice chili pepper with seeds removed (optional)
|Angel Hair Pasta||Fettuccini Pasta||Spinach Fettuccini||Organic Spaghetti||Organic Fettuccini||Shirataki Rice|
|Low Carbs/Blood Sugar-Friendly*||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The most important thing I wanted to mention was that it definitely tastes nothing like rice, or has the same texture. It basically has no flavour what-so-ever, and takes on the flavour of whatever you add to it. You can make a great stir-fry dish for example, and the rice would just take on whatever flavour you put.
A great tip I found that always works for me was to rinse it thoroughly (shirataki is preserved in a fishy-smelling liquid), then completely dry it out on a frying pan. It'll completely remove the scent and be usable in any recipe of your choosing.
So if you're looking for a replacement that still feels satiating and virtually calorie-free, look no further. Just be aware of the different 'squishy' texture and the odd smell.
The product was hard, stringy, and disgusting. There was something clearly wrong with it. This product was a health code violation for sure. The fact this company would sell this item in this condition is discussing.
Too bad. I used to love their product.
Proper cooking directions should be followed. Read some reviews of the noodles that were not positive and I'm sure the noodles weren't cooked properly. Rinse, boil, fry, mix, eat. Just google directions.