|Brand||Moët & Chandon|
|Region Produced In||Champagne|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Alcohol Content||12 Percent by Volume|
|Manufacturer||Moët & Chandon|
|Item model number||Live in Morrisons|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 9.1 x 32 cm; 166 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Moët & Chandon Champagne Brut, 750ml
|Price:||(S$0.10 / ml)|
Enhance your purchase
- An elegant Color: golden straw yellow with green highlights.
- A sparkling bouquet: the vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit the freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers the elegance of blond notes (brioche, cereal, fresh nuts)
- A generous palate combining sumptuousness and subtlety: the delicious sumptuousness of white-fleshed fruits (pear, peach, apple) the alluring caress of fine bubbles the soft vivacity of citrus fruit and nuances of gooseberry.
- It is perfect with sushi and dumplings, shellfish and fish in light sauces, poached, roasted, or lightly sauced white meats, and fresh fruit salads that are not too sweet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Moët & Chandon Brut
Moët & Chandon Champagne Brut
- 1 quarter size Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 oz. Honey Syrup (Equal Parts Honey and Hot Water)
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Cognac Hennessy
- 3 oz. Moët Brut Imperial
Preparation: In a shaker muddle the ginger with the honey syrup and lemon juice, then add the cognac, ice and shake. Double strain into a rocks glass with a big ice cube. Add the Moët Brut Imperial and garnish with a candied ginger in a pick.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|