|Colour||N/A or Unfinished|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||920-004|
|Product Dimensions||3.71 x 6.71 x 8.33 cm; 127.01 Grams|
Moen 920-004 Flo by Moen Smart Water Detector, 1-Pack
|Price:||+ S$8.10 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM WATER DAMAGE: Can be placed in the home wherever there is a risk for potential water damage, such as a flooding basement, washing machine leak, hot water tank failure, etc
- 24/7 PROTECTION: Smart technology helps detect leaks to help reduce the risk of water damage by providing 24/7 monitoring
- CONSTANT MONITORING: Monitors for water leaks and measures the room’s temperature and humidity to help protect against frost and mold risk
- REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS: Senses and sends real-time app notifications of water events that happen outside of the pipes – like a flooding basement or malfunctioning appliance
- WHOLE HOME PROTECTION: Offers ability to use and connect multiple detectors within the home for whole home protection; Available in single- or multi-packs, providing the opportunity to achieve home water management at any budgetCOMPATIBILITY: Use detector as a standalone monitoring device or connect it to the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff (sold separately) for whole-home protectionINCLUDES: Includes a detector extension cable with remote sensing disc that can extend up to 48 inches, making it perfect for reaching tight spaces; CR123A 3-volt lithium metal battery that lasts up to 2 years
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Protect your home from water damage, 24/7, with Flo by Moen Smart Water Detectors. These smart water detectors can be placed in your home anywhere moisture could be a problem, such as the basement or laundry room, to provide round-the-clock protection.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bad: The App is not good. The setup instructions are lacking. It froze a couple of times. They required a lot of info to be entered that have nothing to do with the operation of the device -just for harvesting (their agreement is LONG). When I try to change the alert options the app locked. If I closed it and re-opened it the changes had been made though. You can only configure one phone number and one email as far as I can see. You cannot disable the physical alarm and blinking light on the device, which is too bad since it sucks up battery power and the sensor isn't where I will here it anyway.
For testing: It's good to know that until you delete the previous alarm, it will not alert you for subsequent alarms. So be sure to delete the last alert in the app.
For Setup: Maybe this is just me, but to confirm my email, I tried to confirm in gmail on my computer instead of on the phone and that doesn't work. You must confirm from your phone's email app.
Mobile application was working O.K., until upgrade. Luckily, flo Tech Support recommended a solution, use the online app. That is O.K., unless you need the use of a mobile app on your smartphone.
Mobile app just started working this morning (8-19-2020).
Setting them up in the iPhone app was a hassle with frequent freezes, errors, and disconnects. But once I got through that, everything was good (hint: there’s a reset button next to the battery, give it a poke and start over if nothing else works).
The app is clean looking, easy to use, and informative, and the hardware seems to be reliable so far. The detectors report temperature and humidity roughly twice an hour, and when I sat them in a puddle to test, they all alerted within a few seconds both by blinking, beeping (not very loudly) and by notifying in the app.
Each detector comes with an extra water sensor on an extender cable, but if you connect this sensor, then you can’t use the sensor that’s built into the bottom of the detector itself; it’s one or the other but not both. Not a big deal but not what I expected.
UPDATE AFTER 5 MONTHS:
After 5 months all started giving a 20% battery warning (with the original included batteries). Then one of them got wet, notified me via the app, and its battery died the next day - but the rest kept working. So you definitely need to replace the batteries as soon as you get a warning!
Also, I just added one more detector, and same as before, setting it up on my iPhone was still a hassle that took several tries.