|Package dimensions||18.54 x 14.99 x 5.59 cm; 286 Grams|
Caviar Maker, Molecular Gastronomy Kit, Acrylic 96-Holes Caviar Maker Tool Kit with Syringe & Spoon for Molecular Gastronomy
|Price:||+ S$9.57 Delivery|
- [Spheroidizing Liquid Food] Ideal for creating all kinds of molecular delicacies, turn your liquid food into caviar or spherical pearls. Includes caviar maker tool to ensure your success
- [Convenient & Easy To Use] Caviar maker kit is the perfect way to produce large quantities of spherified caviar pearls. Makes 96 caviar spheres at a time
- [Easy Kitchen Science] Perfect and funny tool for both restaurant and home kitchen to make popping boba balls, colorful and variety flavor. You'll fall in love with it
- [Reuseable & Durable] Molecular gastronomy tool entirely made of durable materials, can be used continuously, can be cleaned and disassembled
- [Perfect Gift For Anyone] A toolkit that anyone can use. A way to increase food creativity. It also makes a great addition to desserts and drinks. Let food be luxurious at all times
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How To Use Caviar Maker?
1. Dissolve 2g of sodium alginate into 1 cup (250mL)of the liquid ingredient.
*Note: for effective spherification, juice cannot contain calcium or be too acidic. The PH level must be greater than 3.6. To reduce acidic, simply add sodium citrate.
2. Use the blender or hand blender to mix them together.
*The use of a hand blender is recommended as some egg beaters will not be powerful enough.
3. Let the preparation sit for at least 15 minutes in order to allow the air bubbles trapped within the solution following the brewing of the preparation to escape.
*Too many air bubbles will cause the preparation to float when dripped into the calcium chloride bath.
4. Separately prepare a calcium chloride bath by dissolving 4.5g of calcium chloride into 500mL of water stir with a spoon until dissolved.
5. Attach the tubing to the syringe.
6. Add the desired caviar mixtures to the syringe.
7. Slowly press the syringe plunger to release the mixtures.
8. Collect the caviar from the calcium chloride bath using a slotted spoon or a sieve.
*Leaving the caviar to sit in the calcium chloride bath for more than 5 minutes will cause its membrane to begin to thicken until the caviar is-completely congealed.
9. Rinse the caviar in cold water.
*Rinsing the caviar is recommended to remove excess calcium chloride which may have a bitter aftertaste. The jellification process, as well as the thickening of the caviar's membrane, will continue after rinsing.
For more detailed user manual, you can view the "User Manual [PDF ]" of this product page.
If you need any help, please write to our customer service department immediately and we will reply you immediately.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|