|Manufacturer Part Number||MI-7151|
Mount-It! CPU Stand With Wheels, Adjustable Width Computer Cart, Universal Design Fits Desktop PC Tower ATX Cases, Locking Wheels, 6-10.2" Wide 60 Lbs Capacity
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PC TOWER FLOOR STAND - CPU stands designed to support and elevate most desktop / tower style computers for easier access. Increases airflow and saves desktop space by storing the CPU under or beside your desk.
- PREMIUM CPU CART WITH CASTERS - 4 locking and swiveling casters provide mobility and stability. Rolls for easier access to back of the computer
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH FITS MOST COMPUTER CASES - Computer caddy adjusts from 6 - 10.25 Inches of width to hold most CPUs. No tools needed.
- PROTECTS YOUR COMPUTER - Felts pads on clamps provide a firm grip on your CPU and protects it from scratching and scuffing.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN - Durable construction with 60 lbs capacity. This PC stand will outlast your computers for years to come.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mount-It! CPU floor stand saves space on your desktop by allowing you to move your PC computer tower under the desk or beside it.
Adjustable mobile CPU stand conforms to most ATX cases. The stand features simple adjustment and easy transportation. It has a range of width adjustment for most ATX towers from min 6 inches to max 10.25 inches. With 4 castor wheels the ATX case can be easily transportable and allows easy access to back of the computer. 4 lockable wheels prevent the stand from sliding. The casters also provide additional height to keep your computer clean and facilitate increased airflow.
The universal design expands to fit computer towers up to 10.25 inches in width. Tools are not required to adjust the width. Simply loosen the wingnuts to adjust the width.
Made from durable hardened plastic with 60 lbs carrying capacity. The elevated sides keep your computer in place and provide additional stability. The added pads at touch points further protect your computer from scratches and increases the hold of the case.
Buy today for more space, protection of your computer and added convenience at the office.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am less concerned with getting the fans away from carpet dust (though that is a benefit of using this), and more interested in the fact that the machines are up off the floor -- a couple of months ago I had a water leak under the concrete slab of my condo and the floor ended up getting soaked, literally pools of water in the carpet. I got my machines up off the floor just in time, but these carts are in case it happens again when I'm not around.
It's s great product to help keep the tower elevated. I use the desktop (yes, some of us still have those!) in the basement, and, on the advice of a friend who works on computers, purchased this, in the event of a flooded basement. Very easy assembly, and the wheels allow for easy movement.