|Manufacturer Part Number||MI-2672|
Mount-It! Dual Monitor Arm Mount Desk Stand | Premium Quality | Articulating Mechanical Spring Height Adjustable | Fits Two 24 27 29 30 32 Inch VESA 75 100 Compatible Screens | C-Clamp And Grommet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DUAL ARM MONITOR MOUNT: Fits 2 screens 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 inches, with a maximum support weight of 17.6 pounds each, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the monitors.
- FEATURES: Dual monitor arm has counterbalanced, mechanical spring arms which are easily height adjustable. Detachable VESA plate comes off with the push of a button, making installation super simple, and slides back on with a click. Integrated cable management keeps your cables out of sight and neatly organized. Comes with interchangeable C-clamp or grommet base mount for use on desktops.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Two monitor stand arms can tilt up and down 90 degrees, swivel left and right 360 degrees, and raise/lower a total of 17.5 inches. Turn hex bolt on top of mechanical springs to set the counterbalance tension and hold screens in place.
- EASY INSTALLATION: 2 monitor desk mount comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. See instructional video for additional tips on functionality and assembly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finally, a mount that connects to your desk from above. Avoid the hassle of having to crawl under your desk (and most likely bumping your head) with this dual monitor mount. Install the base separately from above your desk and then attach the full motion arms, it's that easy. Includes both a c-clamp and grommet base.
The full motion monitor arms are designed to improve the way you interact with your computer displays. These articulating mechanical gas spring arms have the ability to swivel, rotate, tilt and adjust the height so you can find the perfect position for your side by side dual monitor display. Raise your monitors to eye level to create an ergonomic work space. Setting your displays at the correct height improves posture and can reduce eye strain, as well as neck and back pain.
The mechanical spring arms provide a smooth and easy way to adjust each of your monitors. Each of them features a counter balancing gas spring tensioner to adjust according to the weight of each monitor. Turn it counter-clockwise for heavier monitors and clockwise for lighter monitors. Each arm boasts a load capacity of 17.6 lbs.
The sleek aluminum construction is designed to not only be a heavy-duty work horse built to last, but it's also made to look good on your desk. Each adjustable arm features cable management ports to keep an organized and clean work space. A functional design, without sacrificing looks.
Use two displays side by side for a more productive work space and improve efficiency while you work. You know what they say, two screens are always better than one. Create the perfect desktop setup with this full motion dual display stand and start enjoying a better workflow.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I researched like the fed up mad man angry consumer I was and finally landed on this. More expensive (by $50) than the prior set but well worth it. Obvious heft and quality of every component straight out of the box. One of the big distinctions with this MountIt product is that each monitor arm is directly attached to the base. Hard to explain how big a difference that makes vs virtually all of the other brands that use a central post and hang the arms off that post.
Even the desk mount portion itself is far and away better than the other; no play it in at all. And while I'll have to update to make sure the gas loaded arms still hold in a month or two, the experience out of the box is in and of itself so superior to the others I'm pretty confident.
So yeah, buy this one. I'd have given it 10 stars if I could.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 January 2020