Mpow CH8 Kids Headphones (2-Pack), Foldable Wired Cord On-Ear Headsets, Safety Volume Limited, Comfortable and Durable Earphones w/Audio Splitter for Toddlers/Children/School/Travel/Plane
|Price:||+ S$11.32 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long-lasting companion for kids: Mpow kids on-ear headphones are made from food-grade materials applying for children above 3 years old. The wired headphones adopt over 47 in. Tangle-free Nylon wires and durable ABS material headband, which can easily survive the hard treatment of little kids.
- Hearing Protection for tender kids ears: The volume Limitation level is intentionally set to 91dB, which allows the headphones better compete with airplane rumble or car noises on Road trips, as long as the listening session doesn't exceed two hours before there's at least a few minutes break.
- All for beautiful melody: Mpow offers enjoyable Audio performance with rich bass, suiting perfectly for music and audio books listening with standard 3.5mm Audio jack compatible for most devices.
- Comfortable listening experience: Mpow kids headphones only 140G, which won’t be a burden at all for children’s neck or your suitcase while traveling. With 2.8 in. Adjustable headband, The headsets can well fit for kids and teenagers of different ages. On-ear design provides soft padded cushions which can gently cover ears and reducing surrounding noise for kids.
- 2-Pack easy sharing: Mpow kids headphones come with 2-Pack set with a sharing Splitter, letting kids get used to share with family and friends. The foldable design aims for a more compact portability and storage, making your journey easier than ever.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Love the pastel colors.
Both kids said they are very comfy to wear and they say they can hear in them well.
Def not noise cancelling as they can hear me talking to them.
I tried them on myself to see what they sounded like and the volume was kind of hard for me to hear but it was the same way on their old headphones that were a different brand and I think it's just because they are meant for kids ears so they make them not as loud. Which is good so they don't hurt their little ears. Overall I'd say they're good quality pair of headphones. I will update after they use them for a while to see how long they last