|Item model number||MU-SSHYDPRESS|
Mueller French Press Double-Wall Stainless Steel Mirror Finish 20% Heavier Duty Coffee/Tea Maker Multi-Screen System 100% No Coffee Grounds Guarantee, 18/10 Stainless Steel, Rust-Free, Dishwasher Safe
- ☕ IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COFFEE – We tested enough mechanisms and filters to make your head spin to tweak and uniquely design our press with a triple layered filter structure to stop the sediment, but let the yummy coffee oils through for a full-bodied delicious brew that will make you a very happy camper. And to share the java love, we give you a bonus matching travel canister that holds enough beans or grounds for two full batches.
- ☕ 33% THICKER, 20% HEAVIER, BUILT TO LAST – Our huge capacity professional grade 304 18/10 double-layered stainless-steel baby will keep your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer than thinner steel and glass models. And it’s drop proof, rust proof, and probably bulletproof (be nice).
- ☕ MULTIPLE USES: Besides using the french press as a coffee maker, it is also the best appliance to make tea, mct oil coffee, hot chocolate, cold brew, frothed milk, almond milk, cashew milk, fruit infusions, and plant and herbal drinks as it seals in their flavors and aromas
- ☕ A GIFT PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY USE - Perfect for house warmings, weddings, birthdays, holidays and all coffee/tea lovers, DIY enthusiasts & healthy foodies! Two bonus stainless steel screens and the matching travel container are included with every purchase while quantities last.
- ☕ EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE - Our total satisfaction promise covers all our products (partly why our products receive 1000’s of positive reviews). So choose Mueller with confidence and look forward to a lifetime of java pleasure.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Put a little magic back in your mornings with hand-pressed Mueller French Press coffee (and tea!) brewer. Watch a column of water disappear and transform into a floating column of coffee as you press. Take control with hands-on brewing that combines the best of handcrafted coffee with truly morning (and pre-caffeine) friendly convenience: Just add hot water and coffee, press, and pour.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The pros of this press:
1) the thicker stainless-steel helps keep the coffee warm for longer times, when compared to glass ones.
2) the finer mesh screen really makes the coffee taste better without any grains that normally would make it past the screen.
3) the press is not made of glass, so there is no risk of it shattering.
The cons of this press:
1) the finer mesh screen requires more force to press through the coffee
2) there are no fluid measurements anywhere that I could find on the press. I determined that 32oz was sufficient for making a pot of coffee.
The French Press works great except for the faulty plunger. It has kept my tea/coffee warm and I got a lot of compliments at work. I will update this review when I get the replacement. I'm sure the new one will have no problem.
Also, the price is very competitive compared to other French Press of the same caliber. Highly recommend just because the owners actually care about their customers. We need more caring businesses like this one, so I say let's support them!!
Update: the owners kept their words and delivered a new French press. It works great with no problem. I'm still it daily after all this time. It keeps my coffee hot. I take my time when drinking coffee and when I come back for a second round the coffee still has steam coming out. Highly recommend!!!!
My method takes at least 4 to 8 min usually. The first 4 is minimum steep time and another 4 to have the grounds settle.
In my previous glass version, 8 min would cool the coffee far too quickly. With the double wall, the coffee is still piping hot after the 8 min. As a backup, the steel double mesh filter screens out finer grit from getting into my drinking vessel.
The coffee is not only hot but full bodied and flavorful.
Since it's a 1 L French press, cleaning is easy. I just put my hands in and dig out the coffee compost. I wouldn't use anything abrasive on the inside obviously so a bottle brush would also work.
One worry I had was steel may impart some off flavor but I did not sense this; though I use reverse osmosis water and freshly roasted, just ground coffee to make sure it's not too acidic.
I'm glad I made the purchase. It's something I will use for a long time.