|Product Name||4-Way Stretch Premium Knee Support With Thermo Reactive Technology|
|Manufacturer||Mueller Sports Medicine|
|Item model number||64429|
|Product Dimensions||4.45 x 9.53 x 13.34 cm; 82 Grams|
Mueller 4-way Stretch Premium Knee Support With Thermo Reactive Technology, Black & Blue, Medium/Large
|Price:||+ S$7.76 Delivery|
- The Mueller 4-Way Stretch Knee Support with Thermo Reactive Technology uses a 4-Way stretching knit, for maximum comfort
- The soft, lightweight and breathable material was developed using Thermo Reactive Technology which regulates temperature and blood flow, improving recovery time
- This knee support brace provides 360 degrees of targeted compression and is latex-free
- You receive (1) Knee Support, fits either knee
- SIZE MEDIUM/LARGE: Measure around the knee, fits 16" - 20"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The Mueller 4-Way Stretch Knee Support provides all-day support for sore, injured or arthritic knees. The soft, lightweight and breathable material was developed using Thermo Reactive Technology which regulates temperature and blood flow, improving recovery time. This knee brace provides 360 degrees of targeted compression and is latex-free.
Thermo Reactive Technology
Specialized fabric additive that absorbs and reflects the body’s own heat resulting in improved blood flow and recovery time.
- All day support for sore or injured knees, ankles, elbows and wrists
- 4-way active stretch knit
- 360° targeted compression
- Breathable, lightweight material, with softer feel
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Thermo Reactive Technology
Far Infrared Technology (FIR)
What is Far Infrared?
Far Infrared rays are waves of energy, invisible to the naked eye, that penetrate the surface of the skin where they gently elevate the body's surface temperature while positively activating body systems and functions.
Compatible with human tissue because it vibrates at the same frequency as human cells and is easily absorbed as far as 2+ inches below the skin, bringing heat to muscles, blood vessels, lymphatic glands and nerves.
- Expands capillaries which causes increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygen.
- Helps reduce inflammation, improves circulation and brings oxygen to tissues, improves cardiovascular and pulmonary function, helps resolve inflammation and edema.
4-Way Stretch Premium Knit Collection
Experience improved recovery times with Thermo Reactive Technology.
- Helps relieve knee pain without affecting performance
Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.
Since 1959 the Mueller family has been the trusted leader in sports medicine. We are dedicated to creating the highest quality products that help people recover and perform at their peak.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I think my only issue I had was with the manufacturing tag on the inside of the brace. It was an easy fix, just rip off the tag. Perhaps they should think of going tag free and just print on inside of brace.