- Warning: Not suitable for children under 7 years. For use under adult supervision
Munchkin Falls Bath Toy
- One cup for scooping and pouring over the toys
- Three distinct toys adhere to the bath tub wall using suction cups
- Set up toys vertically for a chain reaction when water is poured from the top
- Mix up toys' positions on the wall for even more fun
- Suitable for little boys and girls 12 months and up
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Your child will absolutely fall for Falls! Who said all the bath time fun has to come from in the tub? Why can't it be ON the tub (walls, that is)? This creative bath toy is comprised of 1 cup to scoop and pour water, as well as 3 toy cups which the water is to be poured through (2 come with spinner wheels, and 1 is a straining cup). The toy cups simply stick to the wall via suction cups, which means you can line them up however you'd like. Arrange the cups vertically and pour from the top for big-time waterfall fun! Your little one won't be able to get enough, and this toy is excellent at developing both motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Falls Bath Toy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Basically, these need to be a little wet to stick. This is kind of counter-intuitive. Normally you'd want the surface and cup to be bone dry and clean when sticking down a suction cup, it's the exact opposite here.
Once these stuck they were an INSTANT hit! My little guy was literally squealing in delight slopping water messily into the top cup, screaming as the wheels spun round and round and round....over and over again for 20 minutes.
The design on these things is brilliant. Because the cups are shaped tall and narrow, a little water goes a long way, draining slowly for lasting action.
Almost a year ago, I had purchased the caterpillar spiller cups for the bath Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups, and those were such a rediculous faaaail, bc they're too wide with humungo holes. If you're deciding between this toy and the caterpillar one for your kids bath, this one's definitely the way to go!
-Easy to clean, hence no mold !!
- well priced.
- helps in cognitive development in various ways- strategy, cause affect, motor skills and so most loved bath toy from infancy to big kid. My baby first loved the bright colors, then he learned holding them, then when water was poured and wheels rotate he learned the cause and affect and now that he is older he is devising his own ways. He nests them, plans which cup he wants and where and how to pour water. I like the way he is using his brain. He did named the cups yesterday (I guess because they have eyes!?) Which was funny.
- can be used in shower stall or bath tiles.
- sticks easily and hasn't lost suction after regular months of use by a VERY active toddler boy.
Only thing is, you have to stop the kid from drinking water from the cup and keep a close eye which we do anyhow.
I would like to suggest the company to make several extensions of this toy so that there can be more learning and fun. Aka mommy and kid both are happy :)
Hope it helped in making a decision. Wholeheartedly recommend it.