Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder, Wild-Harvested from Pristine Nordic Forests, Raw, High in Antioxidants, 5 oz, 39-Day Supply, USDA and EU Certified Organic
- LAB TESTED - HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
- LOOV ORGANIC CHAGA IS COLLECTED DURING THE COLD AUTUMN AND WINTER SEASONS WHEN THE MUSHROOM HAS THE HIGHEST NUTRITIONAL VALUE. Northern Europe offers exceptional conditions for chaga to flourish. The winter is cold, dark and long, and chaga loves endless summer nights. To survive in the tough Nordic climate, the chaga mushroom soaks up many natural compounds and has a very strong effect. Since the chaga mushroom powder is not heated, it is raw food and all the valuable nutrients are preserved.
- LOOV ORGANIC CHAGA POWDER IS PRODUCED FROM THE WHOLE CHAGA MUSHROOM. Chaga’s tough texture is similar to wood, having a dark black outer layer and a golden-brown interior. The interior and exterior parts of chaga contain different active ingredients, so the best results are achieved when both parts are used together. The whole chaga mushroom is slowly air-dried below 104°F, then ground into nutritious and fine powder. The nutritional content of the chaga is preserved thereby extremely well.
- EASY TO MIX AND USE, MILD AND EARTHY FLAVOR. Drinking chaga tea is the traditional way to consume it. Organic chaga powder mixes easily into smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal flakes, muesli and protein shakes. Please note that this product is made from powdered chaga mushroom and nothing else. Though the powder is fine, it will not dissolve into water and must be steeped like tea. Soak a teabag containing 0.5 to 1.0 tsp of the powder in hot water for 5 minutes. Use with other teas or coffee.
- HANDPICKED AND WILD-HARVESTED IN A SUSTAINABLE WAY from pristine, certified organic forests in Northern Europe. Collected from Estonia, the land of organic beauty! 51% of Estonia’s territory is covered in forest. The country has a low population density and is situated far away from any sources of pollution. Collected only from living birch trees. Chaga will regenerate itself after about two years. LOOV can identify exactly where our chaga was gathered for every batch of chaga we offer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
100% organic chaga mushroom sourced from certified organic forests in Estonia, and nothing else.
Drinking chaga tea is the traditional way to consume it. Add to smoothies, yogurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, and protein shakes or use in other recipes. Use it for making tea or add it to other teas or coffee. For greater nutritional benefit we recommend ingesting 1-2 tbsp a day for 2-3 weeks. For better results we do not recommend eating spicy foods or large amounts of meat or drinking alcohol during treatment with chaga.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
The chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is one of the best sources of antioxidants found in nature. Add to smoothies, yogurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, and protein shakes or use in other recipes. For greater nutritional benefit we recommend ingesting 1-2 tbsp a day for 2-3 weeks. Tea or coffee made from chaga mushrooms features a mild, neutral taste. Soak a tightly-woven teabag containing 0.5 to 1.0 tsp of the powder in hot water, your favorite tea, or your favorite coffee. Allow it to infuse for 5 minutes, since hot water is the best way to extract chaga’s immunity-boosting ingredients. Use with other teas or mix it into coffee, by adding 1-2 tsp of chaga powder to ground coffee for instance. The flavor will be the same, but the health benefits will be immeasurably better. Drink 2-3 cups of plant tea every day for up to 2 weeks to feel the benefits. We do not recommend drinking excessive amounts of tea. Warning: If you take any medicinal products, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a doctor before ingesting the powder. Chaga may interact with medicines adversely. Do not take chaga with antibiotics or intracellular glucose since they counteract one another. Some people may also be allergic to chaga.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will not be using as instructed. One tablespoon (three teaspoons) is too much for a 17(ish) ounce smoothie, instead, I'll use only two teaspoons of product. At this point, nausea starts. I may even need to decrease this amount, time will tell. I will also, on occasion, still use organic, frozen blueberries. For some reason, I don't like to get too far away from nature - it just makes me feel good about things.
I'm glad there's no added sugar (or other garbage), and these folks were good enough to package product in a quality bag with a seal that actually works! - DON'T start cutting corners!
For me, there'll be no more blueberry tea, juice concentrate, or 50:1 powder concentrate. This will be a permanent part of my diet and I recommend the product highly.
BE ADVISED - do a little research for yourself as too many antioxidants are HARMFUL. More is not better, try using less than instructed when you begin taking product.
I would have given five stars for product, but at nearly $50 a bag......
It never happened to me before.
It is not the first time I buy this product.
It is very upsetting.
I need my money back.
16 oz Coconut Water
1 Tbs Organic Wild Blueberry Powder (Bilberry Powder actually)
1 or 2 tsp Organic Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Organic Stevia
1 Tbs Organic 100% Lemon Juice (I use Lakewood or Santa Cruz brands)
Mix all ingredients in blender bottle and enjoy!
I also bought some of this for my father for father's day since he loves smoothies so much.
The only issue I have is the price, but I understand that wild bilberries are not all so readily available and to be honest the product isn't too much more than many of the other (probably lower quality) bilberry powders on the market. I just wish it was a little cheaper so I could buy much more of this stuff. However, you pay for quality.