Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$10.68 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
NASCAR Heat 4 - Xbox One
- NEW GRAPHICS & SOUND - Biggest improvement in graphics and sound in nearly a decade.
- NEW FEATURES - Track Map, Unlockable Paint Schemes, Control Options, Enhanced Career Mode
- DRAFTING - Team up and draft with other drivers. Seize the moment and break from the pack when the time is right!
- COMPETITIVE, SMARTER AI - Multiple racing lines and new controls for skill range, stability, spread, and mechanical failures.
- NASCAR ESPORTS - NASCAR Heat 4 is the only way to qualify for the eNASCAR Heat Pro League where you can race for a real NASCAR race team.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Includes $50 NASCAR RACE TICKET - See voucher for details and participating tracks. NASCAR Heat 4 is the official video game of NASCAR, featuring the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series and fan-favorite, the Xtreme Dirt Tour. Career mode enhancements, updated visuals and new engine audio immerses players in the race. The new track map and unlockable paint schemes, combined with new AI controls, drafting features, and updated user interface gives players a more authentic feel for the action. Compete across 38 tracks against the 150+ official NASCAR teams and drivers as you race for the championship!
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good job 704, keep it up with those improvements.
In cockpit view the game has horrendous frame rate issues.
I tried on Quality and Performance video options and still had frame rate loss.
I was racing on Sonoma Raceway mostly.
I am now super dizzy and do not feel good...
Its not even 4K HDR or Xbox One Enhanced.
Game seems unpolished to me and thrown together...
This is a quick money grab people.