|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Item model number||PROBIOTIC-30|
|Product Dimensions||4.19 x 4.6 x 9.6 cm; 54 Grams|
NATURELO Probiotic Supplement - 50 Billion CFU - 11 Strains - One Daily - Helps Support Digestive & Immune Health - Delayed Release - No Refrigeration Needed - 30 Vegan Capsules
- Strong Support: Includes 11 research-backed probiotic strains with 50 Billion active cultures to help repopulate your gut with friendly bacteria. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains including: L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Rhamnosus, L. Paracasei, L. Salivarius, L. Casei, L. Gasseri, B. Longum, B. Lactis, B. Breve, B. Bifidum.
- Healthy Gut: Probiotics support healthy digestion, nutrient absorption, and immune function, helping to maintain a healthy and comfortable gut. May help reduce occasional gas and bloating.*
- Delayed Release Capsules: Enteric-coated capsules protect probiotics from harsh stomach acids and deliver them safely to your gut, helping to ensure greater survival of live cultures for a more effective supplement.*
- No Refrigeration Required: Freeze-dried microorganisms are exceptionally stable, helping to preserve live probiotics at normal temperatures for longer lasting efficacy.
- Clean Label: Made in the USA in a GMP compliant facility. Non-GMO & Vegan-friendly, with no animal-derived ingredients, no preservatives, and no gluten or soy.
What Makes the NATURELO Probiotic Different?
Probiotic Complex with 50 Billion CFU, including L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, L. paracasei, L. salivarius, L. casei, L. gasseri, B. longum, B. lactis, B. breve, B. bifidum. Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Adults take 1 capsule per day with a full glass of water. Best taken on an empty stomach.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Harshal Patil on 17 August 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I contacted Naturelo because I was curious about the specific breakdown of the 11 strains over the 50 billion CFUs. This is not specified on the bottle. They timely replied and provided me with the following info –
L. acidophilus: 10 billion
L. plantarum: 10 billion
L. rhamnosus: 5 billion
L. paracasei: 5 billion
L. salivarius: 5 billion
L. casei: 5 billion
S. thermophilus: 2 billion
B. longum: 2 billion
B. lactis: 2 billion
B. breve: 2 billion
B. bifidum: 2 billion
I've just ordered my second bottle. Best of luck!
However, I recently discovered that Naturelo do a high strength probiotic that doesn't need to be refrigerated and wanted to try it for a change. Within a day, it made a big difference to my digestion, so much so that I've switched to Naturelo and have bought the next bottle. I'm grateful to Optibac for the benefits it gave me but I've now permanently switched to Naturelo's products because, as a broader range but still high strength supplement, it seems to have a much more beneficial effect.
I asked her yesterday how things were going as I was doing my reviews and she hasn't been troubled by the very sore mouth, in fact, she thinks the Candida cleared up very quickly after starting with the Probiotic and avoiding yeasty foods and dairy. Very pleased.
Product detailsSize Name:30 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.19 x 4.6 x 9.6 cm; 54 Grams
- Manufacturer : NATURELO
- ASIN : B072JR3X93
- Item model number : PROBIOTIC-30
- Customer reviews: