|Model Number||Dual Band NESDR Nano 3 Bundle|
|Computer Memory Type||EEPROM|
|Item model number||Dual Band NESDR Nano 3 Bundle|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 8 x 2 cm; 120 Grams|
Nooelec Dual-Band NESDR Nano 3 Premium ADS-B (978MHz UAT & 1090MHz 1090ES) Bundle for Stratux, Avare, Foreflight, FlightAware & Other Applications. Includes 2 SDRs, 4 Antennas, 5 Adapters.
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundle includes 4 ADS-B antennas, 3 RF cables, 2 RF adapters, 2 optional heatsinks, and 2 NESDR Nano 3 SDRs. Each SDR is lab-calibrated and EEPROM-programmed for simple Stratux software setup
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDR was designed to eliminate issues with USB port occlusion. You can install the SDRs side-by-side and back-to-back in nearly any portable/embedded device, like the Raspberry Pi 3, without the use of USB extension cables, removal of the SDR PCB from the enclosure, or other such hacks
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are installed in aluminum enclosures to greatly reduce EMI, improve performance, and facilitate heat transfer from the PCB to the exterior of the device
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs utilize a high-quality 0.5PPM TCXO. This ensures tuning stability, even in extreme conditions
- Designed & assembled by Nooelec in the United States. Full 2-year warranty on all bundle components
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This dual-band SDR bundle contains everything you need for a full DIY ADS-B installation.
2 NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are included. These SDRs contain an R820T2 tuner along with an RTL2832U USB interface/demodulator. They also contain an ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO. They have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. The NESDR Nano 3 are very small in size, which makes them perfect for portable and embedded applications.
The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are installed in aluminum enclosures to greatly reduce EMI, improve performance, and facilitate heat transfer from the PCB to the exterior of the device.
The NESDR Nano 3 SDR was designed to eliminate issues with USB port occlusion. You can install the devices side-by-side and back-to-back in nearly any portable/embedded device, without the use of USB extension cables, removal of the SDR PCB from the enclosure, or other such hacks.
There are 2 sets of antennas included. 1 small-sized, medium-gain meant for ultra-portable and cockpit applications, and 1 medium-sized, high-gain meant for portable and ground applications.
Appropriate adapters and RF cables are included to facilitate various installation options.
A split-Y cable is also included for those who wish to use a single antenna to feed both SDRs. Note that splitting a signal in this matter involves some signal loss--please take this into account when setting up your system.
There is a full 2-year parts & labor warranty on all bundle components.
Each SDR is lab-calibrated and serialized for easy Stratux software installation. Each comes with a calibration certificate with the calibration value & serial number, along with a pair of adhesive labels which you can apply to the location of your choosing for easy identification.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
To correct some other reviews these devices are NOT calibrated for any particular frequency, they simply have the identifiers set to 978 and 1090 to make configuration easier and knowing which is which. You happily tune them to any frequency they are just normal SDR dongles. Also while UAT/978 is not currently used outside of the US, I still pick up flight tracks of US planes and it may be used in future certainly if there are more receivers. Either way that does not make the bundle worthless, it's pretty good value.
Packing it all into a small formfactor though wow they get really hot, included heatsinks definitely not optional if you're running them 24/7.