|Model number||Dual Band NESDR Nano 3 Bundle|
|Item model number||Dual Band NESDR Nano 3 Bundle|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 8 x 2 cm; 120 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$11.18 delivery
Nooelec Dual-Band NESDR Nano 3 Premium ADS-B (978MHz UAT & 1090MHz 1090ES) Bundle for Stratux, Avare, Foreflight, FlightAware & Other Applications. Includes 2 SDRs, 4 Antennas, 5 Adapters.
|Price:||+ S$7.86 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundle includes 4 ADS-B antennas, 3 RF cables, 2 RF adapters, 2 optional heatsinks, and 2 NESDR Nano 3 SDRs. Each SDR is lab-calibrated and EEPROM-programmed for simple Stratux software setup
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDR was designed to eliminate issues with USB port occlusion. You can install the SDRs side-by-side and back-to-back in nearly any portable/embedded device, like the Raspberry Pi 3, without the use of USB extension cables, removal of the SDR PCB from the enclosure, or other such hacks
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are installed in aluminum enclosures to greatly reduce EMI, improve performance, and facilitate heat transfer from the PCB to the exterior of the device
- The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs utilize a high-quality 0.5PPM TCXO. This ensures tuning stability, even in extreme conditions
- Designed & assembled by Nooelec in the United States. Full 2-year warranty on all bundle components
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This dual-band SDR bundle contains everything you need for a full DIY ADS-B installation.
2 NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are included. These SDRs contain an R820T2 tuner along with an RTL2832U USB interface/demodulator. They also contain an ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO. They have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. The NESDR Nano 3 are very small in size, which makes them perfect for portable and embedded applications.
The NESDR Nano 3 SDRs are installed in aluminum enclosures to greatly reduce EMI, improve performance, and facilitate heat transfer from the PCB to the exterior of the device.
The NESDR Nano 3 SDR was designed to eliminate issues with USB port occlusion. You can install the devices side-by-side and back-to-back in nearly any portable/embedded device, without the use of USB extension cables, removal of the SDR PCB from the enclosure, or other such hacks.
There are 2 sets of antennas included. 1 small-sized, medium-gain meant for ultra-portable and cockpit applications, and 1 medium-sized, high-gain meant for portable and ground applications.
Appropriate adapters and RF cables are included to facilitate various installation options.
A split-Y cable is also included for those who wish to use a single antenna to feed both SDRs. Note that splitting a signal in this matter involves some signal loss--please take this into account when setting up your system.
There is a full 2-year parts & labor warranty on all bundle components.
Each SDR is lab-calibrated and serialized for easy Stratux software installation. Each comes with a calibration certificate with the calibration value & serial number, along with a pair of adhesive labels which you can apply to the location of your choosing for easy identification.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Unfortunately the WX has been so cruddy here it took me a long time to trouble shoot and now over the 30 day return and I am stuck with it. Going to contact Noelec directly to see if I can somehow get this replaced or refunded. Lesson learned, stick with the Stratux recommeded Nanos- they are less expensive and appear to work better .