NETGEAR Orbi ( RBK23 ) Tri-band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with 2.2Gbps speed Router & Extender replacement covers up to 6,000 sq. ft., 3-pack includes 1 router & 2 satellites
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Singapore Local Set | 3 years Local Guarantee
- High-Performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System- Covers large homes up to 6, 000 sq. ft with fast WiFi. System includes a WiFi router and two satellites
- Sleek, contemporary design for convenient placement at home
- Orbi creates one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop
- Fast Internet speeds for all devices- The dedicated WiFi connection gives you the fastest and most consistent Internet speeds available, even as more devices connect
- Quick and easy setup with the Orbi app–Pause WiFi, do a quick speed test, set up Smart Parental Controls, and much more
- Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can use voice commands to control your home WiFi network
- Smart Parental Controls–A smart way for families to manage content and time online on any connected device
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
High-Performance Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System- Covers large homes up to 6, 000 sq. ft. with fast Wi-Fi. System includes a Wi-Fi router and two satellites. Fast Internet speeds for all devices.
One (1) Orbi Router (RBR20) Two (2) Orbi Satellites (RBS20) One (1) 6.5ft Ethernet cable Three (3) 12V/1.5A power adapters Quick start guide
The router and satellites deliver fast and reliable internet in every corner of your home, including patios and outdoor spaces. Choose the Orbi system with the right range for your home.
To maximize internet speeds for 4K streaming and connections to multiple devices, Tri-band WiFi technology establishes a dedicated backhaul connection between the router and satellite.
Install and personalize your Orbi Home WiFi System with the free Orbi app. No account creation or personal information required. Set up separate internet access for guests, check the status of your devices, and see helpful support information.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The set up was easy but encountered some issues after the set up, as i still have my existing router from my ISP while the mesh router created duplicate IP so some of the website are not accessible and devices constantly display no internet even though i can browse some of the websites.
Did some online research, went to the advanced settings of orbi and changed my orbi router from router mode to satellite mode. and everything works perfectly.
Speed is super fast with no dead corners and my whole family are very satisfied with the product.
Despite it is not so big unit, Wifi connection is really unstable.
I almost need to restart router and bridge everyday, as my devices lost internet connection, and even with router itself (ping does not reach to router).
Restarting router sometimes solve issues, sometimes not.
Turn off DHCP sometimes solve issues, so I needed to change all device into static IP address.
#I cannot believe it is happening in 21 century, I am setting up static IP address in home.... just....
I really do not recommend to buy this product to be 100% honest.
For now, I would much recommend to choose a different product!
Just 1 small thing to note, the Netgear Armor security kept spitting out 3 pages of gibberish on my network printer: I eventually disabled the additional security.