NEW OXO Good Grips POP Container - Airtight Food Storage - 3.7 Qt for Cereal and More
- OXO Good Grips POP Containers’ airtight, space-efficient design keeps dry foods fresh and your cupboards organized
- New shapes, sizes and BPA free, dishwasher-safe construction stack perfectly with all POP Containers and can be customized to fit any space
- Convenient fill line makes it easy to store staples like cereal, flour, sugar, pasta, rice, coffee, nuts and snacks
- Brand-new line of solution-based accessories easily attach to the underside of POP Container lids. This container has an A lid Type so is compatible with the labels, date dial, leveler, coffee scoop, dusting scoop, and half cup scoop. Accessories sold separately
- Push the button to engage the airtight seal. The button doubles as a handle for the lid. For best results, always use the button to open and close. Do not carry POP Containers by the lid
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Airtight, stackable, space-efficient, and now completely dishwasher safe, OXO Good Grips POP Containers keep dry foods fresh and kitchens organized. New shapes and sizes provide new possibilities for storing everyday must-haves like flour, sugar, coffee, cereal, oats, coffee, grains, pasta and spices. With a handy fill line to guide you, curved corners for smooth dispensing and sturdy, BPA-free construction, these canisters take tidying to the next level. POP Containers aren’t just for kitchens: use them any place you want more organization. OXO expanded the possibilities of POP with a line of eight solution-based accessories that conveniently attach to lids. Accessories sold separately.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
if you want the good Oxo containers, stick with the awesome ‘steel lid’ pop containers (assuming they have not been remade to same under-lids seal as this one which i don’t believe they have since i just bought one about 4 weeks ago), those are truly air-tight, i can pick those up by the lid and it does not come off, i can even try to pull it off when it is sealed and i cannot get lid off. They cost like $4-5 more per container than these new versions here i believe but, the extra cost is well worth it!!