|Item Height||6.6 centimetres|
|Item Width||12.8 centimetres|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1150|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 12.8 x 6.6 cm; 500 Grams|
Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition, Premium Low Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 92mm PWM Fan (Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||15 x 12.8 x 6.6 centimetres|
|Noise level||17.6 dB|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award-winning Noctua NH-L12 low-profile cooler for quiet Small Form Factor (SFF) builds, special edition for the Louqe Ghost S1 case
- Single NF-B9 92mm fan configuration for optimal fit and performance in the Ghost S1 enclosure, PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for ultimate quietness of operation
- Latest, easy-to-install SecuFirm2 mounting system for Intel LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA1200, LGA20xx (LGA2066, LGA2011-0, LGA2011-3) & AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1
- Further improved second generation NT-H2 thermal compound for optimal overall cooling performance
- Deluxe choice for CPUs with moderate heat load (see CPU compatibility list on Noctua.at website), e.g. Intel 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K or AMD Ryzen 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Noctua’s classic NH-L12 has proven to be the best air cooling solution for Louqe’s award-winning Ghost S1 enclosure. With its single NF-B9 PWM 92mm fan, the new Ghost S1 edition is tailored for use in this case and has been updated with the latest SecuFirm2 mounting hardware for all current mainstream sockets, including Intel LGA1200, LGA115x and AMD AM4. Topped off with Noctua’s further improved, second generation NT-H2 thermal compound, the NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition is the ideal choice for premium-grade quiet builds in the Louqe Ghost S1 chassis.
Award-winning NH-L12 heatsink
With more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, the original NH-L12 was one of the most successful low-profile CPU coolers ever built. With its top 120mm fan removed, it also proved to be an ideal choice for low-noise setups in the Ghost S1 chassis.
Special edition for the Ghost S1 case
Coming with a single 92mm fan, Noctua’s second generation NT-H2 thermal compound as well as the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition has been customised to be an ideal companion for quiet high-end builds in Louqe’s award-winning Ghost S1 enclosure.
48mm RAM clearance
While the large NH-L12 heatsink extends beyond the socket zone and will overhang the RAM slots in most configurations, there is plenty of space underneath, so it is compatible with RAM modules of up to 48mm height.
NT-H2 next-gen thermal compound
For high-end builds in compact cases, every degree counts. This is why the NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition includes a tube of Noctua’s next-generation NT-H2 compound that provides even better performance than the award-winning NT-H1, allowing you to achieve the best possible cooling results.
- Height (without fan): 66 mm
- Width (without fan): 128 mm
- Depth (without fan): 150 mm
- Height (with fan): 66 mm
- Width (with fan): 128 mm
- Depth (with fan): 150 mm
- Weight (without fan): 410 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 500 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Scope of Delivery
- NF-B9 PWM premium fan
- NA-RC7 Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A)
- NT-H2 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit
- Metal case badge
The NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition is a highly compact, quiet low-profile cooler designed for use in small form factor cases and HTPC environments. While it provides first-rate performance in its class, it is not suitable for overclocking and or CPUs that create high heat loads.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Good for SFF pcs
Quiet operation and improved thermals when compared to stock coolers
Includes NTH2 paste so no need for an additional purchase
Has mounting kits for both Intel and AMD platforms
It comes with a tube of thermal paste and everything you need and you can’t argue with results! Had to check the fan was actually spinning it is so quiet 👍 So despite it being more involved to fit it was ultimately worth the hassle.
Also — Make sure you check your board AND case clearance before ordering a Noctua on their website.