|Material Type||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Items||25|
|Manufacturer Part Number||N215T25|
25PCS NFC Tags NTAG215 PVC Tags Compatible with Amiibo TagMo and NFC-Enabled Mobile Phones and Devices, Round 25mm(1 inch)
|Price:||+ S$6.92 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PACK: Includes 25 pieces round shape dia25mm NTAG215 coin tags, quantity- just the right amount for fun and needs; good choice as a small gift for friend or family
- FEATURES U NEED TO KNOW: These NFC 215 tags are made of durable waterproof PVC material; no adhesive, no hole, not designed for using on metal surfaces
- APPLICATIONS: 100% compatible with TagMo Nintendo Amiibo and NFC-enabled smart phones and devices, also a good tool for multiple occasions: share info, single action phone trigger, for security and device authentication, etc.
- CHIP MEMORY: 504-byte usable memory size, suitable for daily needs; it has a read-write lock function that can makes tag repeatedly edited or read-only (it can not be edited or reset after set as read-only mode)
- HI, ATTENTION HERE: Some mobile phone doesn't support third party NFC tools app, it is not NFC cards problem, please understand it clearly before buying
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Diameter: 1inch/ 25mm
Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Chip type: NTAG215
Memory capacity: with 540 bytes of memory (504 bytes usable)
Function: read and write
Data storage time: over 10 years
Package includes: 25 x NTAG215 coin tags
* Typically work with NFC devices;
* Compatibel with Tagmo, Nintendo Amiibo, NFC-enabled phones and tablets;
* Our NTAG215 coin card is a good tool for you to DIY your NFC equipment according to different needs: share contact information/text/URL or business card, single action phone trigger, and for security, goods and device authentication, etc.
* Fits for many other occasions, such as for bus cards, entrance guard cards, game coins and more.
How to use: Easy to operate and fast
Hover your NFC-enabled cell phone over the NFC white tag, the data you write to the Tag will be sent to your phone directly, no need internal energy, no need battery, no manual pairing.
Encode the tag with a specific action trigger (such as set up your alarm), then you are done. And with this NFC coin cards, you can custom your NFC equipment according to your needs.
No adhesive, not for metal surfaces.
NTAG215 chip has a read-write lock function that can be repeatedly edited or read-only; cannot be edited or reset after set as read-only tag; As for Amiibo only can edit once.
Some mobile phone doesn't support third party NFC tools app, it is not NFC cards problem, please understand it clearly before buying.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 26 October 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 5 April 2021