|Hardware Platform||PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Sony PSP, Xbox One|
|Hardware Interface||3.5mm Audio|
|Compatible Devices||Iphone, ipad, ipod, ps4, xbox one, Nintendo Switch, pc, laptop, Nintendo Switch Lite|
|Special Features||Stereo Gaming Headset, Noise-canceling|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Power source type||AC|
|Item model number||N20D|
|Product Dimensions||19.56 x 10.92 x 22.61 cm; 500 Grams|
NUBWO N20 Stereo Gaming Headset with Detachable Unidirectional Mic, Work from Home Headphones with Microphone Compatible for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One Controller, Switch, PC, Laptop, Mac
|Price:||+ S$15.41 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMMERSIVE SOUND: 50mm premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio.
- GREAT HUMANIZED DESIGN: 90° rotating ear cups with bionic protein cushion coat & self-adjusting padding headband.
- DETACHABLE NOISE CANCELLATION MICROPHONE: Unidirectional Mic filters most environmental noise around you and provide real-in-time talking without any delay. Anti-static tech inside gaming headphones prevent static sound from happening. You can chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity sound and enjoy a smooth team-work play.
- ERGONOMICS LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN, using adjustable headband and soft genuine protein earpads, ensures you’ll be able to wear it for hours without it becoming a cumbersome experience.
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE: This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS5 controller, PS4 controller, Xbox Series X controller, Xbox One controller (Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Switch (audio).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NUBWO N20 Headset is a primary kind of gaming headset for PlayStation 4, Xbox one, PC, Laptop and Mac Games which brings you vivid sound field, sound clarity and sound shock feeling. Its super soft over-ear pads is more comfortable for long time wear, and it is a great headphone especially perfect for gamer!
50mm Neodymium Speaker Unit
50mm speaker unit provide clear and surround sound experience, you can hear most sound effects detail and react quickly.
90° Rotating Ear Cups
Stylish ear cups that rotate 90° to provide comfort when worn around your neck.
In-line Audio Controls
In-line controller is easy to reach, making it more convenient to control the volume or mute the mic.
Detachable Noise Canceling Mic
Unidirectional Mic filters most environmental noise around you and provide real-in-time talking without any delay. Anti-static tech inside gaming headphones prevent static sound from happening. You can chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity sound and enjoy a smooth team-work play.
Why you choose NUBWO N20 gaming headset?
- Immersive sound - 50mm premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio.
- Great humanized design - 90° rotating cloth ear cups with bionic protein cushion coat & self-adjusting padding headband.
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone - Unidirectional Mic filters most environmental noise around you and provide real-in-time talking without any delay. Anti-static tech inside gaming headphones prevent static sound from happening. You can chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity sound and enjoy a smooth team-work play.
- In-Line Audio Controls - Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch.
- Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with old version Xbox One controller.
- 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable (Included) is needed when you connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
- 1 x NUBWO N20 Gaming Headset
- 1 x 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable
- 1 x User's Guide
- Speaker size: 50mm
- Sensivitity: 95+/-3dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20KHz
- Microphone dimension: 6.1 x 2.7mm
- Microphone sensitivity: -38+/-2dB
- Directionality: Uni-directional
- Headset jack: 3.5mm
This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller (Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS(audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS(audio).
|Headset Jack||3.5mm||3.5mm||3.5mm||3.5mm & Wireless||3.5mm|
|Mic Noise Cencellation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inline Audio Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac, VR, Mobile||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac, VR, Mobile||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac, VR, Mobile||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac, VR, Mobile||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac, VR, Mobile|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Large earphone cups fully enclose the ear to cut out as much background noise as possible.
2. Earpieces are thickly and softly padded, should be comfortable for many hours of wear.
3. Sound quality pretty good at this price point. Perhaps not quite as good as you would get with a set of $50 Sony headphones, but noticeably better than my $15 Logitech headset. Listening to music in WinAmp, I had to tweak the audio equalization a bit to optimize the frequency responses. Without equalization, the headset sounds "tinny": music is flat, weak in both the bass (50 hz to 400 hz) frequencies and the highs between 2000 hz and 6000 hz. After fiddling with the equalizer, I was able to get the response and tonal quality of the headphones to more or less match my Sony headphones. I am listening to Bob Segar's "Night Moves" as I type this, and I have to admit it sounds as good on these Nubwo's as my Sony MDR-ZX110 phones, which are my go-to PC or Android music headphones.
4. When I tested the boom microphone, the volume was far too low for a Skype call or Zoom teleconference session. This headset does not have an on-board, battery powered microphone pre-amp, and even with the Microphone Input setting at 100% in the Realtek Audio mixer panel, the mic still could not deliver more than about -40 db volume when I tried to record my voice in Audacity. This was with the mic about 1" in front of my mouth, speaking in a normal voice level. I could get the input to maybe -20 db by shouting, but that's not practical. I then went into Microphone Properties > Recording > Levels > Microphone Boost, and set the Boost level to maximum, which is +30 db. This let me record normal voice at -10 db, loud enough, but the downside of this Boost setting is it introduces a lot of static hiss into the input that some people might find objectionable. However, offsetting this issue is that the boom is very nicely placed, and plenty long enough, and it puts the mic right in front of your mouth, so there's no question that it's picking up as much of your voice as possible.
5. Comes with a 3.5mm, 4-conductor male plug for use with devices such as Android phones and tablets natively, and it ships with a splitter adapter to let you use the headset with a PC, where the mic and headphones are two separate jacks.
6. The headphone shells are clearly marked with "L" and "R", so you don't have to guess which cup to put over which ear. My Sony headphones don't have any obvious marking to tell you which side is Left and Right. The boom mic socket is on the left earphone cup only.
7. The headphone cups fold down flat, so you can easily store them in a headphone carrying case (not included), assuming you can find one that is large enough.
8. In-line volume control and Mic on/off switch. I actually kind of wish these phones didn't have this: in my experience, these in-line controls are usually the failure point that causes an otherwise perfectly good headset to have to be discarded and replaced. I hope the manufacturer sourced a good quality part for this switch and volume control, that won't disintegrate in 3 or 4 months.
9 . The cable is long enough for me to plug it into the rear panel audio jacks on my Mid-tower PC chassis; you don't have to use the front panel audio jacks, or an extension cable, unless you need to sit more than 4 feet away from the computer.
None of any major concern. Maybe one: these phones are big and bulky, and too large to be carried in anything smaller than a back pack or gym bag. You won't be carrying these in a purse or coat pocket. But the largeness is part of why they are so comfortable to wear, so it's a trade-off.
Summary: This is a decent headset for under $50. Both the headphone and microphone audio quality are not quite as good as what you get on a $400 headset, but you get what you pay for, and for under $50, these are at least as good as any other $50 headset, and maybe better and more comfortable than some more expensive headsets with smaller earcups. The only feature I wish these had is a more sensitive microphone that could deliver a stronger signal to a PC sound card.
The sound is shockingly good and the mic was able to pick up my cat purring next to me on the couch (no other sound going on in the room) while I was playing. The sound is full, and if you find it to be low volume, remember that in the console (PS4 or Xbox) settings you can increase the volume which in turn makes the headphone volume knob more responsive.
I tried to find something less than great about these headphones and I guess the only things I can come up with are (nitpicky) that they have a vinyl head cushion which will eventually break down in time, and that they are slightly on the heavy side however they are not uncomfortably so. In fact, the ear cushions are really nice and they don't pinch my glasses too tightly. If they break I will buy another pair of the same ones without hesitating.
The earcups are perfect on my ears with no discomfort at all which is exactly what I hoping for. The Bass is smooth and not overwhelming. They don't get ridiculously loud but definitely loud enough. Sound quality is good, obviously wont be supreme but for the price of these I have no complaints AT ALL!
These are perfect and totally will buy another pair just incase they stop selling these for any reason.