Nalgene Tritan Narrow Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle, Aubergine, 16 oz
- Thanks to the smaller opening of the Narrow Mouth less water can rush out, making it easier to chug mindlessly.
- For Your Everyday Adventures! Take your Nalgene bottle to the gym, office, camping, exploring and everywhere in between.
- This Nalgene water bottle is completely leak proof, made of virtually indestructible BPA-free Tritan, easy to clean and dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Free of BPA, BPS and phthalates, opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement.
- Whether you're looking for a virtually indestructible water bottle for a backcountry adventure, or you want a clean, green way of storing your dry pasta, you'll find a Nalgene product that gets the job done.
- Nalgene is a proud part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, for 70 years Nalgene has been making a wide range of BPA/BPS free reusable water bottles and containers to suit your personal preferences, needs and lifestyle here in the USA.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our most popular bottle, made with tritan material which is 100 percent free of BPA. This bottle established Nalgene as a household name and remains the company's bestseller. Its design boasts more than 50 years of manufacturing fine-tuning that's resulted in a remarkably durable, leak-proof bottle that's guaranteed for life. Available in a variety of colors. Made of bpa-free Eastman tritan co-polyester dishwasher safe (top rack) superior impact resistance suitable for both warm & cold beverages convenient loop-top design marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement made in USA threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact area on the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads cap: durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There's no separate liner to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded directly into each cap fda compliant, bpa-free materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin. Finished products are tested according to the requirements of the usfda for food and beverage contact heavy-duty walls: uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many similar looking bottles bottom: inner corners of each bottle's bottom are curved for easy cleaning and a plastic resin code is molded into the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy Service
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I realized, those water bottles have been in the dishwasher multiple times per week for 10 years. He's dropped them many times on various surfaces. He literally dropped one off a cliff while hiking and it survived. They've been left in super hot and super cold cars, frozen solid full of water when we found them. The cap is permanently attached, and there are no other parts to lose, so we still have them both intact. They were the only survivors of my purge.
His 2 bottles are a plain grey, but now they come in other bright colors so I bought 2 for each family member in their own color choice. This teal with orange was perfect for my daughter. My son got red, and I have purple. What a relief! They are all the same size and shape, easily identifiable, and virtually indestructible. All parts are dishwasher friendly, the kids can't lose straws, caps, plugs, etc. The 16oz size is big enough for me to take on a hike but small enough for my grade school aged kids to handle. There are no fancy drinking mechanisms to learn, clean or break - it's just a straight twist off cap that fits nice and tight so you don't worry about throwing it in the bottom of a backpack. And the price - great deal compared to the other bottles I've been buying!
Go for it...you won't be disappointed.
A few minor issues and a reason I didn't give a five star review. First, as noted above, the paint has completely worn off the outside of the bottle. No big deal since I don't need to make any measurements but if I did, the bottle wouldn't be very useful. It would be better if those measurements were imprinted into the bottle itself so it doesn't wear off, at least not for a very long time. Second, its stated the bottle will fit in a standard cup holder which for my vehicle, is not true. It does fit in a pocket on my driver's side door though, so all is good and I still have easy access to it if I need to take a sip.
In all, it's a good water bottle and as stated in the title, is tough as nails. I would recommend!