|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Volume||8 Fluid Ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Natural Cutting Board Oil For Daily Use - Bottled in the USA from Sustainably Sourced Non GMO Refined Coconut Oil. Protect Wooden Cutting Board, Does Not Contain Petroleum (Mineral Oil)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Perfect kitchen accessory, use as a conditioner for wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, chopping boards, bamboo cutting boards, salad bowls, wood utensils and your timber wood countertop.
- Natural, plant based vegan friendly alternative to food grade mineral oil (derived from petroleum). Kuche Chef cutting board oil will protect your wood cutting board and butcher block and will not smell bad or get sticky over time
- FDA food grade - Premium cutting board oil made from highly refined fractionated coconut oil. Kuche Chef butcher block conditioner stops your timber cracking. It does not smell like coconut
- Butcher block oil absorbs quickly into the timber unlike cutting board wax. Oiling your wooden cutting board or butcher block will prevent it from absorbing unwanted liquids. Making it easier to wash, protecting it from warping, cracking and keeps them smelling clean & neutral
- Use Kuche Chef cutting board oil to restore wood or bamboo kitchenware and countertops. Great gift idea for cooking enthusiasts, chefs, foodies, home cooks or as a wedding present!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kuche Chef Cutting Board Oil is a natural plant based vegan friendly alternative to food grade mineral oil. Mineral oil is a byproduct of petroleum. Our cutting block oil is formulated using 100% ethically sourced fractionated coconut oil. Unlike petroleum-based oils, coconut oil is a renewable resource and is also less viscous making it easy to spread and pleasant to the touch.
How to Maintain your Cutting Board
1. Clean the butcher block with Küche Chef Cutting Board Soap
2. Wipe a thin layer of Küche Chef Cutting Board Oil on the cutting board
* Protect your cutting board with Küche Chef Cutting Board Wax once a month
Kuche Chef Cutting Board Oil is suitable for use by vegans and vegetarians.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After giving my board a good wash with warm water and light soap, I let it completely dry and that is when I started putting on the oil coating. There's a lot of opinions on how to do it properly but the one that worked for me was putting on a coating and repeating this process every 10-12 hours until the board cannot take on any more oil. This is only for the initial coating and it usually only takes 2-3 coatings. The idea behind this is that your board becomes lubricated enough that it would "repel" water and will be more knife friendly.
This has done the job really well and I put on one coating every 3-4 weeks now depending on how often I use the board. This has worked really well for me and it's a must have for wooden board owners.
The one thing I will say is that I this product could be significantly improved if they redesigned the top of the bottle to be like a shampoo bottle with a squeeze top, it's hard not to waste a lot of it with it's current top. (Plus my top is cracked and I don't know when or how that happened, not necessarily their fault but I wish it had been sturdier or thicker and not as rigid to be more impact resistant to begin with...)