|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm; 158.76 Grams|
Natural Makeup Remover Facial Cleansing Wipes from 1790 Are the Best Gentle Towelettes For Your Face - Remove Eye Makeup - Kind to Your Skin - Blemish Free Finish, 25 Count
|Price:||(S$9.38 / Count) + S$8.22 Delivery|
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LOVE TRAVEL - when your day is done and you remove your makeup , you might not always be at home. That’s why each pack of wipes is designed to travel. Each pack weighs only 6 ounces - about the same weight as a shiny red apple. So, you’ll hardly even know they’re in your gym, purse or overnight bag.
- WIPE IT AWAY WITH EASE - At the end of a long day, when you remove your makeup, it’s about more than JUST removing your makeup. It’s time to wipe the day away, too. You can breathe easy when you inhale, the light fresh scent of the natural ingredient wipes and know that this gentle cleanser will make your makeup (and the day’s stresses) disappear
- SENSITIVE IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES - the wipes are gentle enough to be used around sensitive eyes, and are safe for even contact lens wearers, but they’re strong enough to remove all of your makeup - even hard to remove, waterproof mascara
- STOP BREAKOUTS BEFORE THEY START - when you use these makeup remover wipes, you’re removing more than just makeup. You’re also removing oil, dirt, dead skin - all of the impurities that can cause terrible breakouts if not cleaned and removed properl
- WATER BASED - when you’re removing your makeup, you’re also removing oil, and the daily dirt your skin accumulates throughout the course of any given day. These makeup remover wipes will wipe away ALL of your makeup - even oils. And because they’re water based, there’s no need to wash your face when you’re done. Just wipe, swipe, and you’re finished.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These wipes are water based, so they won’t leave behind any heavy residue like oils or soaps. The next main ingredient is Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil. We chose this natural ingredient for three key reasons. At 1790, we believe that anything that goes on your face should be clean, pure and natural enough to put in your body. We’re not exactly suggesting you eat them…we haven’t tried that. But, Olive Fruit Oil is actually an edible oil created by the crushing of the ripe fruit (olives) of Olea europaea. It’s natural, and we absolutely love using ingredients from plants that take very processing to become a usable material. Most importantly…it’s got history. Olea Europaea has been used safely for THOUSANDS of years for clean, blemish free skin that glows. When you use it, you’ll find it serves as a nourishing moisturizer and helps comfort even the most delicate skin.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: 3 days later my near-perfect skin is COMPLETELY broken out in tiny pimples everywhere! Of course not everyone’s is sensitive to the same things, but this is really awful! Now I’m stuck with 5 packs of them unless the seller will do the right thing and let me return the unopened ones.
as for the actual makeup wipes, i haven't used any other means of removing my makeup since i started buying these. i have dry, sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts and these haven't made me breakout once, nor dry me out and they remove everything on my face with one wipe, which is saying a lot because as an aspiring makeup artist i do wear a lot, not to mention makeup wipes are too expensive at the drugstore and it's nice to buy these in bulk for such a reasonable price and have around to keep under the sink whenever i need them