- Nautica Size Chart
- A staple within the modern man's wardrobe, the Nautica® T-Shirts are a must-have with contemporary updates.
- Comfort-fit tee is crafted from a soft, lightweight premium jersey with flexible, performance stretch that moves and stretches with the body.
- A modern, slimmer fit for everyday style and effortless layering; trimmer cut with shorter sleeves for a modern shape.
- V-neck and a comfortable tagless collar. Signature J-Class embroidery at left chest. Slightly shorter length sleeves. Mini woven flag at left hem. Straight hemline. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 29 in
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect for layering, this slim fit v-neck t-shirt sits smoothly under collared shirts and sweaters, while still maintaining the stylish presence to look great on its own, too.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 29.7 x 23.1 x 2 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Nautica
- ASIN : B01NAETEH8
- Item model number : V71008
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 649 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So product advertised NOT the product sent.
Would be a 4 star review based on the product itself, but sending the wrong product should not be acceptable to Amazon. ( though in my experience it happens somewhat often)
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2019
It looked ridiculous, and my wife agreed.
I returned it and got the slim fit version, which looks so much better.
I'd say it's slightly snug for an XL. I'm 6'1, 210, with a wide back and shoulders and big arms. It fit's me pretty nicely, but there isn't much extra space. If I were to gain more muscle mass, I might have to go for a XXL.