|Number of Pieces||12|
Neaties Natural and Safe Bamboo Wood Hangers Walnut Finish, 12pk
Enhance your purchase
- Neaties Bamboo Wood Hangers are Made Using Grade "A" 100% Bamboo Wood. The Hook is Anti-Rust and can Swivel 360 Degrees.
- Includes Strong Round Bar with a Clear High Grade PVC Grooved Non-Slip Tube. These Hangers are Very Well Made and Expected to Last Years.
- Double Notch Feature on Both Sides to Secure Straps and Avoid Slips.
- Single Unit Dimension is Approximately 17.5"x9"x1.5". Perfect Size for Average Adult.
- Set of 12. Cedar and Regular Wood Options also Available in 12pk or 24pk. Simply search "Neaties" on Amazon.com!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The one product you need in a household closet to stay organized are hangers! You can store practically anything on them; pants, skirts, dresses, jackets, coats, slacks, pajamas, sweatpants, scarves, pashminas, ties, jeans, tuxedos, suits, dresses – the list never ends! Neaties 100% bamboo hangers are the best choice if you prefer buying eco-friendly products. Did you know that bamboo is the fastest growing plant on Earth? Bamboo reproduces itself every five years which makes it a much more sustainable resource than wood and bamboo hangers are as strong as wood hangers. We offer Natural, Cherry, and Walnut bamboo hangers in sets of 12 and 24. We are proud to bring you these beautiful, environmentally friendly hangers that sustain local economies throughout our planet.
Neaties offers a variety of medium weight, heavy weight, and wood hangers at very affordable prices. They come in several variations including different weights, colors and quantities.
- Slim and Sleek Design: These bamboo hangers will allow you to maximize space in your closet while keeping your clothes securely and consistently organized. These hangers will comfortably hold clothes up to 10 pounds.
- Quality: Eco-Friendly grade "A" bamboo made to last for years!
- Options: Neaties cedar and regular wood options are also available in packs of 12 or 24. Search "Neaties" on amazon.com!
- Product Guarantee: Available via Amazon prime, all Neaties hangers will arrive quickly and securely. They are all packaged in a corrugated Neaties box with thin layer protective sheets to avoid any discoloration or scratches on their way to you. If you don’t like them, return or replace them within 30 days! We want you to be happy with your choice. Feel free to contact us anytime and we will resolve any concern quickly and diligently.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Second: These might be great if not for the toxic clear coat finish on them. Using natural and durable wood such as bamboo (which is actually a grass), would be sufficient and truly "eco".
Companies are abusing the "eco-friendly" term while not disclosing all of their resources to the buyer.
In conclusion, these hangers would definitely be worth their hefty price tag, IF the bamboo was left in its natural state and not suffocated by toxic clear coats, AND if the bottom bar was made out of the same material as the rest of the hanger, i.e.: bamboo.
The price for these hangers was more than I'd like, but as I said, I wanted bamboo hangers and they were hard to find. I paid $49.99 for 24 hangers, which is about $2.08 per hanger. In comparison, a plastic hanger can often be bought for about $0.25 per hanger. But my reasoning was this: that $2.08 wasn't too bad for the amount of wood required per hanger. After all, mass-produced plastic is cheaper to make, which is why it's everywhere. Bamboo hangers are harder to find, and I couldn't find cheaper bamboo hangers anywhere else.
On top of being eco-friendly, they look as pretty as pictured -- if not prettier.
They seem decently sturdy but I wouldn't recommend being rough with them (kids tossing them about, stored haphazardly in boxes, left on the ground where they might be trod on, or whatever else). After all, unlike plastic hangers, they're not made of one solid hunk of plastic: the lower bar is attached into the sides. I do expect these hangers to hold up for a long time under normal use, though.
They were shipped to me in a neatly packed box, with padding, and all 24 arrived intact.
However, I apparently purchased them when they are either going out of business or doing a revamp because they don't have any more in stock and when I contacted the seller they said this color won't be back for quite some time, but to look out for the natural which would be in stock next week. That was a week and a half ago and the whole point was for me to have matching hangers not multiple colors anyway. Bit of a bummer but hey, with the luck I'm having finding hangers, maybe these will be back in stock before I find a replacement.