|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|Included Components||Neato Ultra-Performance Filter (4-Pack)|
Neato Robotics Neato Performance (4-Pack) Ultra filter, normal, black, 4 Count
- With a new latch design, our filter is easy to install and remove. Just pop it in and out. We recommend cleaning vacuum filters regularly and replacing them every 1-2 months, depending on how often your robot cleans and how much ground it covers.
- HEPA style vacuum filter captures up to 99. 5% of airborne particles 0. 3 microns in diameter*
- Pleated design allows for greater filtering surface area without sacrificing vacuum suction
- HEPA style Filter uses E12 HEPA material
- Always use Neato Genuine accessories. Using non-authorized accessories can damage your robot and void your .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Captures 99. 5% small partickles as small as 0. 3 microns. Great at capturing allergens. Compatible with Neato Botvac Connected, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7; Neato Botvac D75, D80, D85; and Neato Botvac Classic Series 65, 70e, 75, 80, 85 robot vacuums.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They really should have included this as the default filter for new robo vacuums.