|Material Type||Particle Wood & Metal Frame|
|Item model number||AC3BW-160|
|Product Dimensions||160.02 x 60.2 x 74.93 cm; 20.41 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Need Computer Desk 63 inches Computer Table Writing Desk with BIFMA Certification Workstation Office Desk,Teak White AC3BW-160
- 【★★NOTE★★】If your item arrives damaged, scratched or has missing parts, please feel free to contact us. We will send you a free replacement or offer a partial refund.
- 【Large Size】Overall Size: L63" x W23.7" x H29.5", large desk provides ample space for working, i.e. computers, printers and other devices.
- 【Firm Material】Panel is made of environmental E1 standard wood, it's waterproof and has an anti-scratch surface; easy to clean.
- 【High Stability】A 1.2 mm thick metal frame (1.3 times thicker than ordinary 0.8 mm frames) better supports the desk.
- 【Advantage】1. Easily assembled, just install 4 legs with the hex key (takes about 5-10 mins); 2. Legs can be adjusted 1-2 cm in length, allowing stability under an uneven floor; 3. Our Need desk is certified with BIFMA, in accordance with US Office Furniture Standards.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Need large size computer desk which is 63 inch length offers a spacious and efficient workplace for your home or office. Enjoy a beautiful traditional look with smart features for your convenience. The simple square design provides a large durable work surface and just the right amount of storage to keep you feeling neat and organized. With the large size, it is perfect to use as a meeting table, conference table, working desk etc. The computer desk quality construction meets ANSI/BIFMA test standards for safety and performance. A rich glossy finish provides a simple, elegant and timeless appearance for using.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 1 March 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 24 October 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 30 August 2017
I was able to easily attach my keyboard tray ( 3M Keyboard Tray with Sturdy Wood Platform, Simply Turn Knob to Adjust Height and Tilt for Comfort, Swivels and Stores Under Desk, Gel Wrist Rest and Precise Mouse Pad, 17" Track, Black (AKT60LE) . This tray is adjustable so it can be raised and lowered to clear the front frame. NOTE: if you have a non-adjustable tray, the frame will be in the way. Check out the product link above for the one I use.
Each leg attaches with 2 bolts and they provide an allen wrench. Screw the bolts in by hand and the just snug them up with the allen wrench. TIghten one bolt (don't overdo it), and then the other. Go back to the first bolt and tighten a bit more and the repeat with the second bolt.
Reviewed in the United States on 29 December 2017