- ASIN: B0050SWSQQ
- Product Dimensions:: 13.5 x 1.5 x 17 cm ; 90.7 g
- Release Date: 30 October 2012
- Customer reviews: Be the first to write a review
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Playstation 3
|Price:||+ S$7.42 Delivery|
- Open World Action - Lose the cops - your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted
- Racing Without Rules - It’s survival of the fastest as "Need for Speed Most Wanted" fuses the franchise’s, authentic "real car" feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Platform For Display: PlayStation 3
To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Another let down are the police chases, there's no break away things (kinda look like this symbol 🔺) that you can hit that total the police cars like in PS2. Which made the police chases a lot less fun for me. Also the cooldown zone isn't used in this, you just hide anywhere. Whereas in the PS2 version you have to go to a cooldown zone to make the cooldown happen faster or you could go to your garage to evade but this one doesn't have that.
This isn't a "normal" Need for Speed game. As mentioned, it's more like the outstanding Burnout Paradise. It's an open world racer that is arcade styled - not a simulation like Forza or Gran Turismo. Powersliding is easy to accomplish, fun, and necessary to do well in this game.
Races are found by cars. Drive around, find the cars on the map, and hit Triangle ('Y' on Xbox) to hop in and drive it. You now own this car and can choose it at any time. Once in a car, it will have 5 races assigned to it. Complete races, and the better you do, the better upgrades you'll get - such as nitro, tires, engine, etc. Other races are to rise on the Most Wanted charts, and can be raced with the car of your choice. A GPS-ish method will take you to races.
Like Burnout Paradise, there are gates to be smashed, and billboards as well. Lots to find, interesting areas to explore, and outstanding graphics. Music is standard Need for Speed. Lots of different styles, and access to your own music.
Like most recent racers from EA, it's a very social game. What your friends do will show up in many places and can challenge you to one up them. An interesting feature!
Burnout Paradise is one of my all time favorites, and this game is proving to be just as addictive. Highly recommended!