Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered - Nintendo Switch
- Bolt down the winding seacrest country roads headfirst in racing that is socially competitive at its core
- Get all main DLC delivered at launch including an extra six hours of gameplay and more than 30 challenges
- Exotic cars with weapons. Drive the world's most desirable Super cars on both sides of the law.
- Chase and Escape. A deep and fully-defined single-player Career delivers the action of both cops and racers, with a seamlessly linked multiplayer experience across all race modes.
- Need for speed: hot pursuit remastered delivers a timeless racing experience updated for today's generation of Hardware with enhanced visuals
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to reignite the pursuit in need for speed: hot pursuit remastered. Feel the thrill of the Chase and the rush of escape in need for speed: hot pursuit remastered. Unleash a savage sense of speed both as an Outlaw and a cop in the world's hottest high-performance cars. Outsmart the heat or take down lawbreakers with the tactical weaponry at your disposal in a heart-pumping, socially competitive racing experience. Updated with enhanced visuals, Cross-Platform multiplayer. Including the asynchronous competition powered by Auto log - Plus all main DLC, this is the ultimate EDITION of Criterion games' Critically acclaimed need for speed debut. It's time to reignite the pursuit.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Note the package says the game needs a 2+ GB download to play, however, the actual download is closer to 1 GB
If you were a fan of the original on PC/Xbox don't hesitate to grab this remaster. It's a great throwback to the era of getting a game without having to worry about IAP and DLC to enjoy.