Neewer NW-800 Professional Studio Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone & NW- 35 Adjustable Recording Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount and Mounting Clamp Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Kit Includes:(1)Condenser Microphone + (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand + (1)Table Mounting Clamp + (1)Metal Shock Mount + (1)Pop Filter + (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap + (1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable. *PLEASE NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. Folding type, convenient to carry. Can be mounted on the announcers' table. The double-braced arms add strength. *Max load: Approx 35oz / 1KG
- The microphone wind screen pop filter mask shield can ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds
- The metal shock mount features an angle adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noise. The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers'spit
There is a newer model of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40.5 x 19 x 9.8 cm; 1.32 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 19 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B01I6LIZ8S
- Item model number : 40091550
- Best Sellers Rank: 18 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PLEASE NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.
1.The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone;
When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet,or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
2.If your device could not provide enough power(when used with Amplifier or Mixer, etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.
3.The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. NOTE: It cannot work with Mac.
4.If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used.
5.When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
(1)NW-800 Professional Condenser Microphone:
Bass-reduction switch(-10dB) reduces room noise and deals with non-linearity audio input.
Fashionable design. Noble and elegant appearance.Sturdy and durable.
Body weight: 11oz/316g
(1)NW-35 Scissor Arm Stand:
Max load: Approx 35oz / 1KG
Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring.
Extend up to Approx.31.5"/80cm.
(1)Microphone Pop Filter
(1)Metal Shock Mount
(1)Ball-type Foam Cap
(1)Table Mounting Clamp
(1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable:
Length: Approx. 8.2ft/2.5m
Please Note: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer NW-800 Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone & Mic Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount and Table Mounting Clamp Kit
The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power (Voltage Required: 5V) for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the Mic could be used alone.
When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
- The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. Note: It cannot work with Mac.
- If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used. (Sound Card is not included).
- When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
- If your device could not provide enough power (when used with Amplifier or Mixer, etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.
A Professional Kit to Start Your Own Recording/Broadcasting
Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring.
Adjustable angle & height to show your perfect voice.
Max load: Approx 35oz/1KG
Extend up to 31.5"/80cm
NW-35 Scissor Arm Stand
Mic Pop Filter Wind Mask Shield
Microphone Shock Mount
Table Mounting Clamp
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For a $30 bundle of a mic, pop filter and stand, this is an incredible value, definitely get more than what you pay for with this. When price is considered, I have to give this 5 stars because the value prospect makes up for the fact that it doesn't sound like a $200 mic.
The stand isn't the greatest quality, but I haven't had any real issues with it. Pop filter is pretty standard quality. Shock mount works as it should. The mic isn't the most high quality, but for recording voice overs I think it's fine. I've watched videos of people also using to recording singers and miking a guitar amp and it was acceptable enough for somebody on a tight budget. Not something you'd see in a professional studio obviously, but you shouldn't be expecting that given the price.
Hook it up to a real audio interface and you'll probably get better results. I use a Scarlett 2i2.
Honestly though this thing sounds great, looks neat and has a suspension system to hold the mic inplace. Great price for 30$.
That said, hooking it up to my Behringer UMC202HD interface was a breeze and the sound quality it fantastic. Input levels are nice and loud and the sound it crisp and clean.
The arm works well as long as your at least moderately careful with it and I did not have any issue with the arm holding the weight of the mic or re-positioning it.
The pop filter and wind filter are added bonuses and either one works well. I prefer the foam wind cover.. I guess I just not that hard with my P's.
The isolation mount fits well and hold the mic firmly in place. Just remember to use the two levers to open the holder.. just don't jam the mic into the mount.
For under $30 its a great deal for beginner/intermediate use.