Neoprene Dumbbell Pairs by Day 1 Fitness - 12 WEIGHT OPTIONS, 1-20 LBS - Non-Slip, Hexagon Shape, Color Coded, Easy to Read Hand Weights for Muscle Toning, Strength Building, Weight Loss
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ADD INTENSITY AND VARIETY TO WORKOUTS: Achieve a toned back, flat abs and sculpted arms with these versatile free weights. Perfect for overall health, balance, and weight management, they’re also great for aerobics, cardio, yoga, and strength-building
- VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: With an anti-rolling hexagon design, your free weights won’t roll away and are easy to stack so they take up minimal space. Ideal for home use, travel, outdoors, indoors, or the gym, you can take these gym accessories everywhere
- TOUGH, STABLE, AND DURABLE. Built using a high quality cast iron core, your handheld weight set won’t break or bend after repeated use. For beginners and advanced users, alike, these dumbell sets are available in weights ranging from 1 lb up to 20 lbs
- VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you achieve a tone,lean and fit shape. Ideal for fitness,weight loss,and orthopedic therapy,they also help improve stamina,strength,& muscle mass
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Who says exercising can’t be fun? Achieve that beach body you've always wanted or just feel better all around with these fun and colorful dumbbells from Day 1 Fitness!
Day 1 Fitness offers a complete set of weights for resistance training and muscle toning exercises to help create a lean, toned physique. Available in a wide range of weights (ranging from light to heavy), you can purchase an assortment of dumbells to create the perfect routine that meets your needs and challenges.
Day 1 Fitness is your perfect health and fitness tool that provides comfort and precision and are an excellent low cost option for strength training. These comfortable-grip neoprene dumbbells are ergonomic, portable, stackable with or without a rack, and easy to use. Whether you perform squats, lunges, exercises for the legs, shoulder exercises, chest flies or chest presses, these smart weights ensures a total body workout. Recommended for beginners, athletic sports individuals, novice trainers looking to start a healthy lifestyle and advanced lifters looking to gain more power and muscle mass. These neoprene exercising weights are ideal for men and women, kids and teens, and are great for indoor and outdoor use.
(2) Neoprene-Coated Dumbbells with Hexagonal Rubber Ends
Size: 4 x 8 x 10.6 inches
Variations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 lbs
Let’s get started!
Using dumbbells can be a great way to workout at home or at the gym.
Working out with dumbbells allows you to not only work out the exercised muscle but will also require the input from various stabilizing muscles. This will allow muscles to strengthen together and not develop independently from one another. It is important to keep proper form while completing the exercises. Be careful not to swing and use momentum to perform the exercise, therefore gaining the most effective benefits. Practice in front of a mirror to help ensure that you are using good form for the exercise.
To start it is important to pick the proper weight. Start out with lower weights until you learn proper technique and build yourself up. If you’re trying to tone your muscles and build endurance, rather than significantly increase muscle size, select weights that allow you to do about 12 to 20 repetitions of a given exercise before feeling overly tired.
Your Fitness Journey
At Day 1 Fitness, we believe that change is good, but lasting transformation is great. That’s why we believe in providing premium equipment ideal for your uniquely healthy goals. From small changes to complete lifestyle makeovers, we’ll take it one step at a time, one day at a time — together.
Dumbbell Lunge with Press
1. Standing with a dumbbell in each hand, palms faced towards each other
2. Stepping forward with your right leg, keep your left leg stationary, inhale and lower your left knee until your shin is perpendicular to the ground.
3.While in lunge position, perform an over head press. Reaching your arms overhead, lower weights to goal post positions.
4. With emphasis on the heel of your foot, exhale and push your body back up to start position.
5. Careful to maintain your balance, continue to alternate each leg.
1. Place two dumbbells on the floor about shoulder-width apart. Start in a pushup position with either knees on the floor or raised plank position. In either position it is important to keep your back straight line.
2. With arms fully extended, elbows close to the body, raise the weight up towards your ribs until you reach mid line or 90 degree angle. Pause and then slowly return to start position.
3. Repeat on opposite side.
It’s Like Having Your Own Personal Trainer!
You receive a FREE eBook with your purchase of any of our D1F fitness products. The eBook guides you in proper techniques and protocol, as well as suggesting effective and unique ways to utilize your D1F product for exercise. With so much information guiding you, you’ll feel like you have your very own personal trainer in the comfort of your home. Just scroll down on the Amazon detail page to the “Product Details” section and see the “User Guide [PDF]” to download your free copy!
Proudly Designed in America
D1F proudly supports local business. All of our innovative fitness products are designed in the United States, so you can feel good knowing you are contributing directly to the economy. Amazon offers a 30-day return/exchange policy on all D1F purchased products so you can shop with confidence. Furthermore, our customer service team is located in the U.S. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product, contact us directly at Day1FitnessD1F@gmail.com and we’ll do our best to make sure your shopping experience with Day1Fitness is top-notch!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
That said, I wish I'd realized just how large "1.81 inches" diameter can be for the grip - I didn't even realize that grips varied this much, since all my other sets have such smaller grips. This grip is MUCH larger than any other dumbbell in my collection, including the 20- and 25-pound sets, and the swell at the center makes it even worse. That makes these dumbbells very, very uncomfortable for my average-sized (gloves: ladies' medium) hands. Very expensive to return, so I suggest you be sure you like this huge grip size before you purchase.
Edit to respond to the manufacturer's comment on my review: The research about wrist strain is great, but the problem is the grip is very unsure with this huge diameter. My hands barely go around the monster grip, and I'm relying on finger strength more than forearms to maintain my grip as a result. I'm constantly worried I'm going to drop the weights and smash my face when I'm doing chest flies or similar over-the-face/head exercises. I have no problems with my 25- and 20-pound weights (which have traditional grips), so I'll definitely be looking for a 15-pound pair from another brand, with a traditional grip.
Can I get by with using them still? I think so. However, my grip starts to get lost much quicker, and I can foresee having extra pain/tenderness in my palm from having to hold it weird since my grip is only half on the weight.
For reference, I bought a 20 pound set. I’m 5’ 4’’, I have pretty small hands, but all my other brands of weights work just fine for me. I’d say the grip is about 2-3X the size of all my other weights ranging from 5-15.
Pros: Good protective coating, soft feeling and comfortable in hands, larger handle.
Cons: Possibly larger handle (don't know what the other weights are like).
Dumbbells aren't rocket science, but I've used some bad ones...these do the job and do it well. Highly recommend.