|Brand||Alchemy Bar Goods|
|Manufacturer||Alchemy Bar Goods|
|Manufacturer||Alchemy Bar Goods|
|Item model number||ABG-902|
|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 6.35 x 11.43 cm; 9.07 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nespresso Capsules Refillable - Reusable Coffee Pods For Nespresso Cups - OriginalLine Compatible - Pack of 6
- EASY & ECONOMICAL - Now you will be able to easily make your favorite Espresso, Cappucino, Latte or Americana and will never be limited to a brands single use coffee blends, enjoy your favorite coffee with the Nespresso Machine you Love!
- PERFECT ALTERNATIVE THAT SAVES YOU MONEY - The best choice to costly pods and to brew in seconds. Easily pack 5 to 6 grams of your favorite fine ground espresso to the rim, using the included scoop, lightly tamp grounds and snap on lid. After only a few trial brews you will be making multiple cups of Nespresso hassle free.
- PRECISELY COMPATIBLE - with all Nespresso Original Line Models - Essenza, U, Milk, Citiz, Citiz- Milk, Gran Maestra, Maestria, Pixie, Lattissima, Lattissima +, Concept, Le Cube, & Inissia. Stainless steel micro mesh filter allow the refillable Nespresso capsules to be washed in the dishwasher multiple times with no wear and tear and be refillable time after time
- GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT - Ideal eco-friendly alternative way to enjoy Nespresso Machines - This product is BPA free and 100% non-toxic. Reduces your carbon footprint!
- EXTENDED LIFETIME & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - NOTE: WARRANTY ONLY VALID BY THE MANUFACTURER RAPID MERCHANTS DIRECT - We stand by our customers making them our top priority. Made from durable food grade BPA free material that allows for extended lifetime of pods. Nespresso is a Registered Trademark of Nestlé Nespresso SA. ABG / Rapid Merchants Direct is not affiliated with Nespresso or its brands. Machine or coffee not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you love your Nespresso machine, but are tired of constantly buying one-time use pods or feel limited to only drinking Nespresso's offered flavors? The Alchemy Superior Goods’ Reusable Nespresso Capsules are a excellent solution to both problems!
Simple Easy To Use Directions: Choose your favorite coffee, Use our included coffee spoon, Pack 5 - 6 grams of Espresso coffee into pod (NOTE: For finer ground coffee, pack capsule tightly). Snap lid into place Insert into machine & you are ready to brew! May require easily experimenting with different blends and grounds as needed until you find your desired brew
Compatible with all Nespresso Original Line Models - Essenza, U, Milk, Citiz, Citiz- Milk, Gran Maestra, Maestria, Pixie, Lattissima, Lattissima +, Concept, Le Cube, & Inissia.
With each Reusable Nespresso Capsule: *You have the option of utilizing the Nespresso machine with a limitless menu of coffees *Save money by buying ground coffee that can fill your pods *Includes 6 BPA and toxic free pods that are easy to wash and even more simple to reuse *An eco-friendly way to enjoy your favorite cup of coffee
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Nespresso Capsule and Alchemy Refillable Cups Experiment:
I broke open a Nespresso Pod Capsule to see exactly the quantity of coffee grounds are in there so I had a sense of how much coffee grounds to add to a refillable cup to try to dupe the Nespresso brand espresso flavor/strength. See photos below of the experiment itself.
1 Nespresso Pod = 1 13/16 scoops of espresso grounds, using the white scoop/tamp that comes with the kit.
But… that doesn’t fit in the refillable cup without LOTS of tamping to pack down the grounds as tightly as possible in the cup.
I tamped down as well as I could, but still had some grounds that I could not fit into the refillable cup and still be able to snap it closed, as seen in one of the photos, I had some leftover.
This made an espresso that tasted was just very slightly less rich than the regular Nespresso pod, I doubt I would notice normally, but this amount of grounds pretty dead-on for the taste of a regular pod. I like the idea that if I crush or damage a Nespresso pod by accident, which I have done, I can use those grounds now in my handy refillable cups.
ME AND MY COFFEE HABIT
Like many people, I became hooked on Starbucks and decided those $5 coffees were a budget-breaker so I looked for DIY at home coffee recipes and tools. I bought a Nespresso maker and a Keurig Beverage brewer. Each machine requires coffee pods or capsules with premeasured coffee grounds ready just to pop into your machine. Easy and fast. I also like to use espresso in coffeehouse style drinks I make a home and even in recipes that call for espresso.
I love my Nespresso maker because it is fast and easy, it makes consistently good espresso and comes in many flavors. The Nespresso pods run about 70 cents each, the brand compatible Nespresso pods that I have tried don’t always fit in the machine, and they aren’t that much cheaper. While this is still a better bargain than Starbucks for my afternoon caffeine fix, it gets expensive. So I am happy to find Reusable Nespresso Capsules that are refillable pods for use with Nespresso machines.
This concept existed for a while with Keurig K-Cups, but I hadn’t seen refillable pods for Nespresso to date. Basically, it is shaped like a Nespresso Pod but with a flip top to add your own espresso. Secure the top back on and use your refillable pod like any regular Nespresso capsule. It comes with 6 refillable pods cups, so you can keep one at work and home, and if you are entertaining guests, you have multiples so you don’t have to clean them out when used in rapid succession.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ESPRESSO BRANDS
Apart from saving money, it is nice to be able to use one’s own coffee and espresso blends with the ease of a Nespresso machine. I like having more flavor choices and having the option to freshly grind my own blends just before use for very fresh espresso. I have one of those stovetop espresso makers and it takes a while to make an espresso compared to using my Nespresso machine, so I like having the quick access to a tasty and very fresh espresso. I find it easy to grind a few days’ worth of espresso and keep it in a vacuum sealed canister. If it is going to be a particularly early morning, I will fill and tamp down the refillable pod the night before to have it all ready to use the next morning, or have one or two ready to take with me to work to use the refillable pods with the office Nespresso maker.
HOW TO USE THE REFILLABLE PODS
The six pods come with a scoop to measure out the coffee grounds. Use the bottom of the scoop to tamp down the grounds and snap close the lid on the refillable pod and use like a traditional pod. After brewing, remove the refillable pod and put aside until it cools.
Easy to fill, easy to clean up, cost-efficient, allows for a variety of choices and flavors and grinds.
IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING…..
This is an excellent idea, I am glad I have these refillable pods. What I don’t like is this doesn’t always produce the foamy type espresso style that my Nespresso machine pods do, so I don’t use these refillable pods exclusively, I often would still like a foamy espresso. If the espresso is part of a coffee drink or recipe then the lack of foam is fine. But that may have more to do with the coffees I have selected to use than a flaw with the product.
I am going to experiment some more with using some other coffee brands to better emulate the Nespresso espresso experience.
I received this item in exchange for my unbiased review. If you have any questions about my experience with the product, feel free to leave them in the comment box below.
Currently I am saving a huge amount of money using these. It cost about $.07 to fill a pod using my store bought coffee on sale. Using my favorite expensive local coffee works out to $.12 a fill tasting just as good as the best Nesspresso. I fill the pods in the sink to avoid any major mess which works out much better.
Proper use: Fill the cup with coffee grounds and press them in hard. Add more coffee until the cup has just enough room for the lid to close. This will give you a rich cup of espresso comparable to the premade cups. If the expresso machine bogs down, the grind is too fine.
Some people complain about not getting a good brew or not getting any foam. They are either not loading the cup right per above, or they are using the wrong coffee. There is no substitute for good quality 100% arabica beans.
1. Cleaning. Literally impossible. I even put mine in the dishwasher silverware tray to clean. Terrible. You can never get all the old grounds out. They provide you with a cleaning brush that is totally useless.
2. The screen is coming out of the plastic. Almost each one now has screens separating from the plastic top. Poor quality design. More grounds in your coffee.
3. Coffee seems weak. I just don’t think it does a good job
I wouldn’t purchase these again. I’m going spend the extra money for the stainless steel version if I can find it.