|Product Dimensions||7.37 x 7.37 x 10.41 cm; 185.97 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$8.46 delivery
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Purified Hyaluronic Acid Pressed Night Serum, Facial Serum with Antioxidants & Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin, Oil-Free & Non-Comedogenic, 1.7 oz
|Price:||(S$24.64 / oz)|
- Rapidly restore & revitalize skin overnight with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Pure Hyaluronic Acid Night Pressed Serum, part of your at home skincare routine
- Wake up to smooth, supple skin that's 3x more hydrated with this concentrated & multi-restorative purified hyaluronic acid facial serum It melts into your skin, instantly hydrating deep within your skin's surface
- Clinically proven nighttime serum to revitalize and restore your skin's moisture barrier overnight, complementing your skin's natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking bounce-back skin
- Serum is formulated with purified hyaluronic acid and supercharged antioxidants, known to help fight daily aggressors, to turn dry skin into restored, smooth, and supple skin
- Hydrating pressed night serum is suitable for all skin types, non-greasy, non-comedogenic It is oil-free and alcohol-free Apply hydrating serum generously to face and neck and leave on overnight as part of a daily at-home hydrating skincare routine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Trehalose, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yeast Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract
Wake up to smooth, supple skin that's three times more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Night Pressed Serum. From a dermatologist-recommended brand and suitable for all skin types, the concentrated pressed serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin's moisture barrier overnight. The multi-restorative formula melts into skin to intensely hydrate deep within the surface. Formulated with purified hyaluronic acid and supercharged antioxidants that are known to help fight daily aggressors, this smoothing night serum complements skin's natural nighttime renewal process. The non-greasy serum is oil-free, alcohol-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. To use, apply the hydrating serum generously to face and neck and leave on overnight. For best results, use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum as part of a hydrating at-home skincare routine. Use at night after cleansing with Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleanser.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I tried this last November, bc I'd run out of moisturizer, and asked my mom if I could borrow some of hers. Neutrogena hydro boost was what she gave me to use that day. I first noticed after I applied it to my face, neck and décolletté, how velvety my skin felt. And it was as if my skin just drank it up! Like it really needed it. So I applied a little more. Went to bed, woke up the next morning- my skin looked and felt totally different. No fabrication. No exaggeration. The texture was different. I had a glow. And even my acne wasn't as red, or aggitated looking. And had seemed actually slightly minimized. I began using it from that day forward and my cystyc acne has ceased, my skin is supple, clear, brightened. All I can think is that this moisturizer some how balanced the pH levels in my skin. I can't live without this stuff. It's fantastic.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 February 2018
I've been using this daily for a few weeks now and I really love it! It doesn't take much to apply to my whole face, dries quickly and makes my skin feel super soft. It also seems to be balancing out my skin- not super oily/dry anymore. I'd recommend this if you have a similar skin type.