|Item model number||JingHuier|
|Product Dimensions||1.3 x 1.3 x 13 cm; 13.61 Grams|
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Eraser Stick with Vitamin E, Easy-to Use and Travel-Friendly Makeup Removing Gel Pen for On-the-Go Touch-Ups of Stray or Smudged Eyeliner, Lipstick, and More, 0.04 oz
|Price:||S$12.24 (S$306.00 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- 0.04-ounce Neutrogena Makeup Remover Eraser Stick to quickly fix makeup mistakes and remove stubborn makeup on-the-go
- Gel pen is ideal for precision makeup removal and touch-ups on everything including lids, brows, and lips; Great for stray or smudged mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, and more
- Formulated with Vitamin E, the makeup remover gel's formula is designed to gently target and erase stubborn makeup mistakes without accidentally taking off all the rest
- The travel-friendly makeup eraser is small and conveniently packaged to carry in a makeup bag or purse and take anywhere for quick and easy on-the-go fixes and touch-ups
- To use, keep a steady hand and swipe stick over makeup error for easy and quick removal
Buy it with
Ingredients: Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylenediamine/Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Bis-Di-C14-18 Alkyl Amide, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate
Perfect your makeup look with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Gel Eraser Stick. Formulated with vitamin E, this makeup eraser stick provides a gentle, nourishing touch as it removes and touches up makeup mistakes like smudged or stray mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, and more. It features a precise and versatile gel pen design that makes the makeup remover stick easy to erase mistakes on all areas without accidentally taking off the rest of your makeup. Compact and travel-friendly, this reusable makeup eraser is the perfect, on-the-go solution to makeup mistakes. To use, keep a steady hand and swipe stick over makeup error for easy and quick removal.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The product itself is fine, I previously used the body shop makeup removal balm, which is more expensive, but more pleasant. They are equally effective, the neutrogena one kind of smells like mineral oil, which is slightly outputting, but it is also fragrance free. I’ll probably continue to use this as it’s half the price of the body shop one, it gets the job done and there’s no irritation.
The description for this product on Amazon indicates a 2-pack, however, and mine arrived with one only. No returns on this despite the misleading verbiage that indicates otherwise. Just something to be aware of. The product is great and costs about 9.99 in store anyway, but it’s just a heads up for those who may buy this specific listing thinking you’re getting two for the price of one. Hope this helps!