Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$3.95 delivery
New Super Lucky's Tale, Switch
- Experience an incredible variety of gameplay, ranging from 3D open-world hubs to story-based adventure levels to 2D side-scrolling challenges, rewarding mini-games.
- A true love letter to classic 3D platformers, with hundreds of collectibles to gather, tons of rewarding secrets to unlock, and an entire wardrobe of costumes for the stylish adventurer!
- New Super Lucky's Tale features all new levels, story, cinematics and character dialogue, tighter movement and player controls.
- A fully rotatable 3D camera, and sweet upgrades to nearly every other aspect of the game, including art and lighting, UI, sound, music, and more!
- Mind-bending puzzles, thrilling boss battles, and a memorable cast of characters!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Run, jump, climb incredible heights, burrow deep underground, overcome enemies, and explore amazing worlds on an epic quest to rescue the Book of Ages from the mysterious Jinx and his nefarious Kitty Litter!
1 x New Super Lucky's Tale
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Lucky's NEW home on the Switch is absolutely amazing compared to the Xbox (Lucky on Xbox didn't make as much sense as Lucky on Switch), the people who've went back to the drawing board and made it, kudos! (Also please make more games for Switch)
This game is absolutely amazing, and I highly reccomend it to those who love the likes of Super Mario 64, Spyro the Dragon, and Banjo-Kazooie.
New Super Lucky's Tale is absolutely a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of games that come from other platforms. I would say its worth giving Lucky a shot, it honestly probably won't take very long for Lucky to steal your heart just like he did mine.
Hahaha but after playing I can honestly say, New Super Lucky's Tale is really fun and relaxing. The graphics are colorful, the music and sound effects are nice, and character designs are awesome. The controls are smooth and tight. The gameplay is fun but if your a hardcore gamer then it’ll be on the easier side. Either way, its definitely a game I would recommend to anyone who loves platformers or wants a relaxing good time with a fun story.