|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Item model number||NY-CMD16-17C0028|
|Package Dimensions||30 x 17.9 x 4.7 cm; 675 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$12.85 delivery
+ S$16.76 delivery
NewlineNY 16 Pcs Star Shaped Cookie Molds Cutters to Create Christmas Tree-Like Cookie Display with Recipe
- Pro-style Cookie Trees & dessert presentation
- Excellent for baking, layering, and molding
- 18/10 Stainless steel; Easy for cleaning, oven and dishwasher safe
- The kit contains: -2 x 5 Star shaped cookie cutters with dimensions of 6, 8, 10, 13 and 16 cm with a height of 2.5 cm -a cookie cutter for the Trunk of the tree & a sprinkler/filter -2 wooden-like support and bases to plant the large or small Cookies Trees
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NewlineNY 16 Pcs Star Shaped Cookie Molds/Cutters to Create Christmas Tree-Like Cookie Display.
The kit contains:
- 2 x 5 Star shaped cookie cutters with dimensions of 6, 8, 10, 13 and 16 cm with a height of 2.5 cm
- a cookie cutter for the Trunk of the tree & a sprinkler/filter
- 2 wooden-like support and bases to plant the large or small Cookies Trees
Ingredients for Large Tree:
360g of soft butter 2 eggs, -700g of flour, - 250g of sugar, - 1/2 tsp. yeast
Ingredients for Small Tree:
180g of soft butter; - 1 egg, - 350g of flour, - 125g of sugar, - 1/2 tsp. yeast
In a mixing bowl, mix the soft butter with the sugar and the egg.
Mix well then add the flour & the yeast.
Mix again until the dough is even.
Make the dough as a ball, film it, and place it in a cool place for at least 1 hour
On a lightly floured work surface, spread out the dough and cut out for the big tree: 6 stars of each size + 1 small star for the top of the tree. For the small tree: four stars of each size + 1 small star. Add each star to the center (except for the top, with the small round cookie cutter)
Place the cookies on several plates and bake for 12 minutes in an oven at 180 ° C. Let the baked cookies cool down and position them from the larger ones to Smaller on base in bowls. Sprinkle with icing sugar slightly.
Brush the remaining small star with jam and sprinkle with food flakes and place on top of the tree.
Be creative with practices. Enjoy and have fun for holidays or any gatherings!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|