Nicewell Digital Kitchen Food Scale 11lb Multifunction Scale Weight Grams and Ounces, 1g/0.1oz Precise Resolution, Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass
- 【EASY TO USE】 This food scale can weigh up to 11lbs (5kg) and has precise 1g or 0.1oz resolution for precise and reliable measurements, two simple buttons for easy zeroing out and units conversion between g, kg, lb, oz and ml; backlight LCD display for easy readout.
- 【KEEP CLEAN】 The kitchen scale has premium strong tempered glass panel and sleek stainless steel top makes wipe cleaning a breeze, do not worry any fingerprint, spills and food residue, easy to keep clean.
- 【EASY TARE/ZERO OUT】 TARE button lets you could sit a plate or cup on the kitchen scale and zero out the weight before you add your food, it easy to achieve accurate readouts of ingredients.
- 【EASY TO STORE】 Lightweight but sturdy construction, and 8.4” x 5.7” compact size makes the digital scale easy to store in small space.
- 【STYLISH DESIGN】 Stylish&sleek stainless steel appearance, and exquisite workmanship make it looks very nice sitting on your kitchen counter; the digital scale is for better cooking, baking, tracking intake, weight loss and postage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy to Tare
Tare/Zero button allows you to measure messier ingredients in a bowl/plate.
Compact and Lightweight
8.4'x5.7' compact design takes a limmited space to store, and looks great on the counter.
You can easily choose measurement among oz, lb, g, kg, ml for your needs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I liked how there was a variety of measurements that the scale had. The scale I had before only had grams and oz but this one goes beyond and even includes kg, ml, and even lbs.
Another feature that I liked personally was the buttons on the display as they are touch-sensitive so I don't need to press hard onto the buttons.
But of course, most importantly, it was very accurate as it didn't need to be calibrated. In the video that I 've attached, I've poured out a green tea package with 15g and I weighed it out to see if it would weigh 15g exactly and it did!
I honestly recommend this to anyone who needs a kitchen scale. It's affordable and so far I didn't have any complications and I have used it a bunch of times already.