Nintendo Switch Console, Animal Crossing: New Horizon Special Edition
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Design - You can play games using HD vibration and motion IR cameras with the included Joy-Con
- Play Mode - You can play in TV mode, Table mode and Mobile mode
- Enjoy the game on the TV by connecting it with the HDMI cable
- 4.5-9.0 hours battery life *Note: The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1 Year Local Warranty
- Region/Version: ASI
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Colour: Animal Crossing: New Horizon Special Edition
The system takes design inspiration from the new game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons(sold separately), with lovely pastel green and blue Joy-Con controllers that are white on the back, white wrist straps and a white Nintendo Switch dock, adorned with images of recognizable characters Tom Nook and Nooklings Timmy and Tommy. The Nintendo Switch is both a home console and a handheld device - a hybrid of sorts. On the go, it'll be in the form of a tablet that also has a docking station which then plugs into your TV. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video gameplay styles. At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock that connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock, the system will instantly transition to portable mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on an airplane, in a car, or to a friend's apartment. Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of Nintendo Switch. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one, or multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con Grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers.
1 x Nintendo Switch console, 1 x Nintendo Switch dock, 1 x Joy-Con (L), 1 x Joy-Con (R), 2 x Joy-Con strap accessories, 1 x USD Charging Cable, 1 x Joy Con Grip, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x Nintendo Switch AC adapter
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phone is still easier to whip out and start playing/procrastinating but quality of the experience is not comparable. You just can't beat physical controls, dedicated battery and a great library of games.
Special appreciation from me is for the sheer amount of local multiplayer games. In the age where it's almost impossible to find a game to play with your friend at home, having so many on the Switch is very refreshing.
- Being able to play some 2 player games with just joycons on the go is absolutely genius
- Graphics fidelity is surprisingly good in portable mode. Especially when you launch a game that you've seen on a home console before.
- I love having games on cards. Since they're so small you can carry most of your library with you, while still retaining the benefits of physical media.
- Joycons are a bit wobbly while attached to the console. It never feels truly solid. Nothing major and you stop noticing it after some time, but still a bit disappointing.
- Image quality on a big TV feels a bit outdated (I did not expect much to begin with, but just a warning for people expecting this to be a full blown home console)