Other Sellers on Amazon
Nintendo Switch Console, Extended Battery Life, Red/Blue
|You Save:||S$70.00 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Play Modes : TV mode, Handheld mode, Table top mode
- Compatible Games : All Nintendo Switch Games
- Joy-Con Controllers : Comes with a set of Joy-Con controllers. Joy-Con controllers include HD Rumble and IR Motion Camera.
- Nintendo Switch Dock: Includes a Nintendo Switch dock and HDMI cable. Docking the system allows video output to a TV.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like. Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, and left and right Joy‑Con controllers in a contrasting one red, one blue. Also includes all the extras you need to get started. This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Set Contains: 1x Nintendo Switch console, 1x Nintendo Switch dock, 1x Joy-Con (L), 1x Joy-Con (R), 2x Joy-Con strap accessories, 1x Joy Con Grip, 1x HDMI cable, 1x Nintendo Switch AC adapter
1x Nintendo Switch console, 1x Nintendo Switch dock, 1x Joy-Con (L), 1x Joy-Con (R), 2x Joy-Con strap accessories, 1x Joy Con Grip, 1x HDMI cable, 1x Nintendo Switch AC adapter
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phone is still easier to whip out and start playing/procrastinating but quality of the experience is not comparable. You just can't beat physical controls, dedicated battery and a great library of games.
Special appreciation from me is for the sheer amount of local multiplayer games. In the age where it's almost impossible to find a game to play with your friend at home, having so many on the Switch is very refreshing.
- Being able to play some 2 player games with just joycons on the go is absolutely genius
- Graphics fidelity is surprisingly good in portable mode. Especially when you launch a game that you've seen on a home console before.
- I love having games on cards. Since they're so small you can carry most of your library with you, while still retaining the benefits of physical media.
- Joycons are a bit wobbly while attached to the console. It never feels truly solid. Nothing major and you stop noticing it after some time, but still a bit disappointing.
- Image quality on a big TV feels a bit outdated (I did not expect much to begin with, but just a warning for people expecting this to be a full blown home console)
By Amanda Teo on 6 August 2020
Price was gouged though. It cost $60 more than when it was first in stock here, and I thought I'd be happy to absorb it because of the game, but it didn't and I still have to fork out another $70+ for a copy of the game. Now I have an expensive console with no games to play, real bummer.
I don’t know it’s Amazon system issue or delivery issue, showed delivery will be on Sunday but only delivered around 5PM on Monday. I wasted a whole Sunday sitting at home.
By June on 30 November 2020
Top reviews from other countries
La consola viene con errores en los Joycon, que no los reconoce, que falla la palanca, los botones, que se desconecta. En fin varias cosas fallan.
LATAMEL no da servicio de garantía con este vendedor. Y cuando contactas con eñquien corresponde.
1. Te responden hasta que les da la gana
2. Dicen que ya paso su tiempo y que no te van a arreglar nada. (mi compra no tiene ni dos meses y busque solución inmediata)
No es una mala consola, pero SÍ un PÉSIMO SERVICIO.
el error ocurrió a menos del mes de tenerla. Aún así no hacen válida la garantía.
El vendedor es Tecnoworld. 0 recomendados
1) games are ridiculously expensive. So many are over priced.
2) Online play required by Nintendo for a not good service is poor. Especially for things like minecraft.
3) Where are any older games. The games that Nintendo has no need to keep out of the store. The old pokemon, Zelda games, or any games really. Like, great you are putting witcher 3 on there...But not Orignal Zelda and Ocherina of time?
Physical? Great! Nintendo online and games? Bad. 1 or 2 games does not make the switch worth buying. PC has better prices, easier to work with, and you can play almost any game out there.